• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

there has got to be something that can help me!

obleo

Bluelighter
after doing MDPV for a day and night, i have experienced the worst chewed up raw tongue i have ever had from any stims!

the pain is constant, every time i move my tongue it rubs on my teeth. is there anything i can do beside cold water or otc pain pills?

i know it will heal fast but im not even on anything i cant fall asleep or think about anything other than the pain.

orajel, a saltwater rinse 3x a day to kill bacteria, maybe some crushed ice
not doing that shit anymore
ibuprofin probably would be a waste

im not gonna do it again, all though that was my decision, not your great advice. I don't regret trying everything once.
Ibuprofin actually was not a waste, it brought the swelling down.

Try chewing on, or salivating some Cloves. They seem to numb tooth aches, and are a natural local anesthetic. They taste like shit though, you've been warned. You can get them from basically anywhere that sells Milk haha...

im gonna have to look for those. i am still up from the night before, for me personally the worst for me is my fucked up tongue every time is moves the slightest bit it hurts, i sound like a pussy but have never experienced this on HIGH doses of stims.

i better get dressed for work : \

im gonna have to look for those. i am still up from the night before, for me personally the worst for me is my fucked up tongue every time is moves the slightest bit it hurts, i sound like a pussy but have never experienced this on HIGH doses of stims.

i better get dressed for work : \

I actually woke up last night with a very similar feeling on my outer ear. It was throbbing from laying on it, and I suspect I was tossing on my sleep or something. I was going insane and couldn't make sense of why it was hurting. I eventually got some sleep, and when I woke up, my ear felt perfect. The human body doesn't seem to heal very well without sleep it seems. Benzo's may provide an indirect aid by the fact you'll get some sleep and hopefully fast track your healing process. So do whatever you have to and get some rest :)... After work :(