• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lab that produced 1/3 of N.America's acid busted...

someguy

Bluelighter
that guy who got busted was a rat. the irony is he got ratted out in the end. haha. i dont feel bad for him. i dont know if they made 1/3 of americas acid but they were one of the bigger labs out there.... a missle silo... haha thats funny

This time they didn't actually MAKE anything, they were just equipped to make a fuckload of acid.

i have an article about this in a Rolling Stone magazine
------------------
"We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, and a whole galaxy of multi-coloured uppers, downers, screamers, laughers ... and also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of Budweiser, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls...Not that we needed all that for the trip, but once you get locked into a serious drug collection, the tendency is to push it as far as you can."

People who lived near the silo told the Topeka Capital-Journal they had been suspicious of late-night activity at the former military site.
"They were acting strange, but I figured they came from different parts," said Rod Etienne.
LMAO!!!!
This part of the article ALWAYS gets me!

HEHE
1/3 of the worlds acid my ass. There are probably hundreds of labs all over the place that just make a small amount. F*ckin DEA!
------------------
After all, if theres anything worth doing, it's worth doing right.
[This message has been edited by xxanxx (edited 21 November 2001).]

Here we go again... you people still have no idea why only a few labs are responsible for the majority of the LSD produced in North America. There is no DEA conspiracy spreading "Misinformation" about drug production (and even if there was, how would this kind of rumor benefit them?) Do the research, I have addressed this subject many times before in this forum.
Just because you don't understand why something is the way it is, doesn't mean it isn't.
------------------
"[The feeling of doing DMT] is as though one had been struck by noetic lightning. The ordinary world is almost instantaneously replaced, not only with a hallucination, but a hallucination whose alien character is it's utter alienness. Nothing in this world can prepare one for the impressions that fill your mind when you enter the DMT sensorium."
Load Universe into Cannon...
Aim at Brain...
Fire!

The only reason I believe there aren't more people producing LSD is this:
The drug does not really effect the pleasure circuits of the brain. It's not addictive in the traditional sense. The majority of people who use it only ever do it a few times, only a minority of users use it regularly. Outside of certain scenes it's always very popular when first introduced, but then the popularity quickly diminishes. And it's not a drug most people can use every day.
Maybe these guys were making 1/3rds of the worlds LSD. I highly doubt it. Even if, they will inevitably be replaced as soon as someone sees the ability to create it and get decent distribution to make money from it. As long as there is demand, there will be acid. As far as the DEA.. come on, they claim 90% of all LSD is created by the same chemist that were making it in the 60's and they're all in California. Well, these guys weren't in California, and someone producing 1/3rd of all the world's LSD obviously would contridict their 90% statistic. The few LSD chemists I ever heard about were based in Oregon. And if the DEA knows where it's all coming from, why in 40 years can't they catch these guys? Because the DEA doesn't know their head from their asshole and they still refuse to even conceed that drugs exist as long as their is demand and reguardless of how many manufacturers they stop, there will always be more. Hell, a few years ago the DEA was investigating one of my friends under the notion he was a big figure in a drug ring when really the guy was selling 1/8ths and quarters of weed and other than that directed people to sources and even they weren't anything significant. The DEA is unprofessional, unrealistic and as a whole has no idea what the reality of the situation is as far as drugs go in this country. From what I know, it appears to me that the only thing they're really on top of is the cartels based in South America. Domestically I just see no evidence that they have the slightest clue as to what's going on. And if they do, they ignore it and do little to stop drug trade here.

blahblahblah is absolutely correct, these people are doing it because they're good people. They believe that the world will benefit from LSD, and they're right!
However, the main reason why not enough people are making it is because of the difficulty of obtaining the precursors.

BLAHBLAHBLAH, like I said... I addressed this topic a while back, but it seems you've forgotten already:
http://www2.bluelight.ru/ubb/Forum38/HTML/000589.html
You know, It doesn't hurt to research your opinions before you start spouting off flames - it really helps keep you from looking like an ass AND an idiot.
SG
------------------
"[The feeling of doing DMT] is as though one had been struck by noetic lightning. The ordinary world is almost instantaneously replaced, not only with a hallucination, but a hallucination whose alien character is it's utter alienness. Nothing in this world can prepare one for the impressions that fill your mind when you enter the DMT sensorium."
Load Universe into Cannon...
Aim at Brain...
Fire!