• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Taking E while having a breakout [of genital herpes]

Vikingroller88

Greenlighter
I have been with my girl for 2 years I knew she had genital herpes and was aware I would eventually get it... we are now soon to be married so its not a big deal... im currently going through my first break out taking antiviral pills for it and my friends want to hit up a house club and roll.. my question is will rolling make my breakout worse? Thank you in advance.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am going to move this to the healthy living forum.

Homeless --> HL

I can't imagine that rolling would actually make the physical breakout worse, but depending on the chemical composition of E (I have no personal support), it might make the pain of the breakout worse.

Have you ever had a bad cut or something and rolled? This might give you your answer. (Hypothetical only, no response is needed). Good luck.

I feel it wouldnt make it worse..but I know that taking E does lower your immune system.i have read online and I have read that taking e will make your body catch herpies easier. But nothing on what will happen if you are already breaking out

you don't want to do anything that will stress your body. ask yourself if staying out all night will rejuvinate or deplete you. what kind of food will you be eating? will you be using other drugs or excessive alcohol? I think these are pertinent questions.

Hmmm...
I wouldn't...Rolling raises your body temp considerably, I can't imagine that having a hot sweaty crotch would pair well with a case of GH.

It probably wont help. It seems like it could very possibly make it worse. I have type 1 oral herpes and rarely get cold sores, but when I do its usually from a period of stress on my body and immune system. I've gotten one twice after a long weekend of little sleep and partying, so I do think that it'll make it worse or at least lengthen the time it takes to clear up. That said, I don't think that MDMA will particularly make it worse, but it'll run you down which could. To boost your immune system and speed up recovery from an outbreak try taking plenty of vitamin C, L-Lysine, garlic, and look into the product Camu Gold. That last one is basically an extract (I think?) from the amazonian Camu Camu fruit, and I've found that topically and internally it can help a lot.

It will most likely make the outbreak last a bit longer, but it shouldn't be too much longer - just treat teh area with aloe vera/witch hazel, whilst taking ^ that immune system building advice.