• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

I hate my family......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Treefa

Bluelighter
There i said it, i hate my family. NOt hate but i reaaly dislike them. i just turned 18 and still live at home. Basically my dad is a lazy, hippocritacal, controlling, annoying, cheapskate with humor that rivals that of family guy with no R rated jokes..so it sucks.
My mom..bless her heart she tries so hard to keep the fam happy and i applaud her for it but i would have given up long ago, and i can tell she is about to. She nags and talks too much tho and often starts alot of shit with my dad which pisses meoff.
My older bro is similar to dad..controlling, at times annoying, but at others annoyed for no apparent reason. He lashes out sometimes and would fight Chuck Liddel if he challenged him, he is bright but impulsive, making for the massive number of mistakes he has made thus far. He is a borderlined alcoholic..live fast die young.
Last and least, me. Im the youngest, i think i was the one that was supposed to actually be something but as of late my future looks something like the dude's apartment in big lebowski. Im the quiet one, used to be the good kid, but i didnt like the label so i changed. Now i get into trouble and do drugs. Just weed primarily because its enough escape to not be completly gone. Sometimes i feel like i cause all the problem in my house cuz im so different. Unlike them, i dont care to chat about meaningles things, i dont really like to talk much at all, shit i probably couldnt make conversation with the mail man. I really want a way out of this monotony...the different day same shit kind of job or life. I cant see how people CHOOSE to live this way. Sometimes i think about doing anything to get some money. Sold weed fo a minute but even taht is alot of work, so i know that one day i will try to rob people. I know there is money out there i just have to find it and take it and thats all that mtters. Im livin without money right now only thing is it aint really livin. People been orderin me around like some slave since preschool, and im tired. All that the school system did was turn me into a mean son of a bitch with no real intentions of using any training they gave me. One less life some lesss trife. Someones life dont mean shit to me, ill kill for the paper, cuz without it i really am not shit, just another faceless poverty case at the bottom of the page. THere has GOT to be a better way!
I do love my family, and am grateful cuz i know some people aint even got a family, but i cant stand em and got to get away

Treefa, I don't think I understand if there's a question here to answer. Something like this is better off written in a blog (or a diary). If you're looking for an opinion on what to do in this case, you can drop by Second Opinion for help on what to do now that you've turned 18. I'm closing this for now; if you would like to edit the post and ask a question, give myself or addictivepersona a PM.

Good luck with your family.

Would just like to add on to what Simply_Live said that along with Second Opinion for a question on how to deal with your family, The Dark Side is a forum dedicated to users going through a tough time. If you would like your post moved there, let one of us know, though this is probably better suited for your Blog. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.