• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Orthostatic Hypotension

Status
Not open for further replies.

imblue01

Greenlighter
Orthostatic Hypotension is the topic here. Anyone else blacks out when they stand up too fast? I made another thread somewhere to discuss this but it wasn't meant to be in that forum. Anyway I enjoy the feeling of the rapid blackout that occurs. Is this weird? Does anyone else like the feeling of blackout when they stand up too quickly? It numbs me down and for a few seconds I get to explore what consciousness really is. As it fades away and comes back, I try to look into this matter with curiosity at how consciousness comes about. I still haven't figured it out of course but the feeling of passing out feels good to me. Anyone else enjoy orthostatic hypotension?

Would just like to clear up the fact that where you posted this before wasn't that it was the wrong forum for this topic, but it was the wrong forum for your stance on the topic. You posted in a forum that is used for people getting off of drugs--Not one where people want to read about how you like the feeling of it. Also, no one wants to read "SWIM"--We all know it was you.

That aside, I get orthostatic hypotension every once in awhile when I haven't eaten in awhile or when I'm on my period. I was told by my doctor that passing out from orthostatic hypotension is not a good thing and after it happened to me quite frequently for a month, he sent me for an EKG to check for heart problems.

If I were you, I would go see a doctor. You don't know what damage you could be doing to yourself in the long run.

Going to go ahead and close this as it serves no purpose to reduce harm and actually promotes the possibility of harm.

If you have any questions, OP, don't hesitate to PM a moderator of any forum. Or reread the BLUA--There's a link in my signature. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.