• [img]http://i.bluelight.ru/g//543/4stars.gif[/img]

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • [img]http://i.bluelight.ru/g//543/5stars.gif[/img]

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters

His Name Is Frank

Bluelight Crew
wpid-harry-potter-and-the-deathly-hallows-part-2-movie-poster-01-405x600.jpg

How many of you are going to see this next weekend? They're streaming the London premiere right now on YouTube.

squeee!!!!! meee!!!! <3

is it weird that every time i see a trailer, i get a little misty-eyed?

i actually wanted to buy the "package" at our local theater to see all seven leading up to a midnight showing of Part 2, but the viewing times were absurd for responsible, working folk that need their sleep. :( hrmph.

i am really curious as to how the scene shown in the trailer with Harry pulling Voldemort over the edge of (what looks to be) a castle fits in since it wasn't in the book. there was so much in the book, i find it strange they'd add scenes... hmmm... we shall see. :)

5 stars!!!!

this is like gonna be the biggest movie since... well i dunno if anythings been bigger?
this is the shit!!
trailer can be found here:

a 2+ minute long harry potter deathly hollows part 2. enjoy :)
harry potter and the deathly hollows part 2

I'm so going to dress up as a badass wizzard and go with a bunch of my wizzirding buddies. get a group of my dungeon n dragons friends, world of warcraft unite!
LOL i dunno, im so baked

argh i should have got on the harry potter band wagon years ago

Oddly enough, the only one I've seen in the theaters is the first one. The relationship with the girl I saw it with ended pretty badly. It was our first date, so I think that kind of soured me on Harry Potter. I'll definitely catch this one though.

None of the movies came close to doing credit to the books, and 7 was my least favorite of the books by far, so my expectations for this aren't particularly high :/ Will probably still see it though.

^ you know, i felt to actually completely follow the films, you sorta have to read the books. i can't think of anything specifically right now, but i remember there were a few things in the films that had i not read the book, it wouldn't have made sense. with that said though, the films are beautifully done even with holes and missing info.

Oddly enough, the only one I've seen in the theaters is the first one. The relationship with the girl I saw it with ended pretty badly. It was our first date, so I think that kind of soured me on Harry Potter. I'll definitely catch this one though.

blasphemy! you can't see JUST the first and last film! :X

i took my boyfriend to the sixth and he was totally lost, but we ended up renting them all prior to seeing the seventh... which admittedly was a lot of Harry Potter in a short amount of time (he's a nice bf :)) but once he stuck with the story, (and i was there to explain some missing parts they left out from the book) he actually started to enjoy it.

imo, and his as well, the films don't start getting good until Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (the third film).

I think they just compliment the books, actually turns out the way I visualized it in my head. Can't wait to see this. So sick. They split it up perfectly.

^ you know, i felt to actually completely follow the films, you sorta have to read the books. i can't think of anything specifically right now, but i remember there were a few things in the films that had i not read the book, it wouldn't have made sense. with that said though, the films are beautifully done even with holes and missing info.

blasphemy! you can't see JUST the first and last film! :X

Well, I've seen the first three and part of the fourth, but I will check out 4-6 before venturing out into the last. I was just saying that the first one is the only one I saw during its theatrical run.

As if people needed an incentive to see the movie, here's a reason to check out Mr. Potter's Previews:

The Dark Knight Rises Teaser Trailer Will Be Attached To Harry Potter

Unless you haven't gotten the hint from all of the film's marketing materials, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 is the official end of one of the most successful franchises in film history. For the last decade Warner Bros. has been rolling in sweet, sweet cash thanks to J.K. Rowling's creation, and they are going to have one hell of a time trying to find something new that can match that same level of success. The good news, though, is that the studio does still have other franchises already established, including one of the best going, Christopher Nolan's Batman films. So you know what that means: it's synergy time!

Superhero Hype has learned that the first ever teaser trailer for The Dark Knight Rises, the final film in Nolan's superhero trilogy, will be attached to screenings of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 next week. The trailer itself clocks in at a minute and 33 seconds and will be shown both in 2D and 3D presentations (though, considering the Nolan's movie won't be in 3D don't expect the clip to be). Going further, next week will also deliver the film's first poster. It's unknown when either the trailer or the poster will be available online. Other previews featured before the film will be Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows and second trailer for Happy Feet Two (both of which are being distributed by WB)

Source

^^Just because the ability to rate it is present, doesn't mean you have to act upon it. Come to terms with that and all will be fine.

I have mixed feelings about this movie. On one hand its gonna be epic as hell, and on the other hand it spells the end of the harry potter movies.

Kinda like lord of the rings:return of the king.

I guess all good things must come to an end.

funny, with the prerelease hype, yet no post release comments.

the only reason i saw this is because i had a imax coupon which was going to expire tomorrow, so it was either this or transformers 3. far better paced than part 1, which i saw last night. i still don't get the potter love. i assume there's something to the books, but on the merits of the films alone..... the story is uter tripe.

pretty effects, cute how they all try to be all serious and mature in the film.

that might be just marketing. look at how much bay films make. the masses buy copious amounts of shit because tv tells them to.

my assumption is based on the respect i have of people here who have enjoyed the books.

^ They're fun reads, and that's about it. Don't go into the books expecting Fitzgerald or Hemingway and you'll probably leave satisfied.

I haven't seen the last movie yet, but the first half of Deathly Hallows annoyed me in a way no other Potter film had, so I'm gonna take my sweet time getting around to viewing the last part.

i hope she writes better than that davinci code hack

Yeah. Rowling's writing style fits very well within the genre she's portraying, and she's competent at creating multiple stories coexisting with the overall plot, so there's a lot to take in and enjoy. They're "fun" reads, not some dramatic literary undertaking, but satisfying in their own way.

Dan Brown is just another generic writer of the "thriller" genre.