Video games heads....

e_rep

Bluelighter
I have my cousin staying with me and we keep playing the multiplayer mode of what has to be my all time favorite game. James Bond Goldeneye for the N64. The game is just that fantastic. On the singer player mode, I'm in Egypt for the 007 level and I'm about to clear game. Some of the levels are so fucking hard but so fucking good. There's nothing like clearing a hard a level with 3 seconds left on the timer and a smidge of energy left. Gotta love it. Any other gamers out there? Comments on Bond? More importantly, what good games to pick up. I have playstation, N64 and a PC obviously
smile.gif
What da deal?

Hell yeah, Bond is the shit, I played that game nonstop for months, until I beat everything. Another fucking incredible game is Tekken 3, there is so much involved in it. It takes a while to get good, but is well worth it. It is by far the best fighting game ever. They're comin out with Tommorrow never Dies for palystation, hopefully it will be comparable to Goldeneye. Peace

goldEnEyE is thE sickEst gamE o fall timE. thErE working on a nEw bond gamE. supposEd to bE from the oldEr moviEs likE dr.no typE a shit. how did you all handlE control room(oo7 lEvEl)? onE of my boys triEd bEating that board so many timEs but could nEvEr do it, that thE computEr actually lEt him pass on to thE junglE mission. but thEy wouldn't lEt him go to Egypt unlEss hE bEat it. i don't mEan to boast my shit but i bEat that board thrEE timEs. it's rEally fucking hard but i just rock that board for whatEvEr rEason. that;s why thEy call mE johnnYControlRoom. pEacE.

I loooooooooooove that game!!!! Unfortunately after not much time with it, my brother decided to trade our N64 for a Sony Playstation....but i have grown to love that too. I must say, I'm a bit of a fiend on Tekken 3.
Hmmmm...i also have this weird obsession with playing guy characters against girl characters and watching the girl get beaten up. Only if I'm the guy of course. Is this strange?
------------------
sunshine,smiles and stardust
mona

Check out Diablo 2 when it comes out. My friends and I are going to have MONTHS of fun with this one when it hits the shelves.
Also, ... that is if you're into the Ultima Underground
wink.gif
check out Ultima 9. It WILL be the game of the year/decade or whatever. I've seen the trailors and some footage of the game being played. mmm... you *need* a 3d card for this one though.
Actually... invest in a 3d card if you own a PC. You will need one for almost all of the upcoming games.
FF8 was a shitty game. Don't buy it. It's no good.
FF7 was extremely good (as well as it's predasesors sp?)
umm. Of course Quake II and soon Quake III Arena is coming out... but that's only if you have a friend or 32 to play with.
Age of Empires II is really fun as well.
I must have Ultima 9.
------------------
_________ ___________
| || || || ||Pyro| || |

pyro i could not help but reply to your post on diablo 2 and ultima 9, diablo 2 will be the shit, do you play ultima online by any chance? diable 2 (blizzards next game of the year!) i work at a computer store i get all the good shit
smile.gif

oh ya i have dreamcast and nfl 2k is the shit
oh ya gotta say some stuff for resident evil 3 talk about a phattttt game
enough game talk..... EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE rolling rolling rolling
TraiN

N20 for playstation is the only game you need. I don't even own a playstation and I own that game. I jsut take it over to everyone elses house when we party. The crystal method does the music for the game and it is completely trippy...it only cost me $18, its an investment that cant go wrong.

get Final Fantasy 8 for the Playstation. OMG talk about a game that immerses you!! It's almost like a 80 hour Movie, cept you're the star?!? make sense? What a fucking game. Music is wonderful, graphics are amazing....10/10 hehe
cya's
------------------
"To err is human...to really f*ck thing up requires a computer" :)
PLUR and HUGz all!! :)

Mmmm, bond... remote mines facility, bwaaahahahahaha! Sorry, me and my friends play this game waaaay too much, it's great when yer stoned :p
Another good one I haven't played in soooo long is Mario Kart 64, with 4+ players it's a riot...
smile.gif

peace -Adj

Yes, my peoples! I lovelovelove video games. And pyro hellyess with Ultima. I used to play the old school versions, I think like 3 or 4, than the black gate was it? I loved roaming the country side of Britiania(sp?). Under the castle and shit and the carpet, ah man memories.
Ok games to pick up.Diablo 2, I think I saw the first on in blockbuster. I'll check it out. FF8, 80 hours. I'm sure I'd love it but i do not have the time. Tekken3, always got my ass kicked by people who knew the game better than. Street fighter 2 I am the mudafucka. N20? Never heard of it. I don't know if you knew but on the games like wipeout you can play the music in a normal cd player. Another to scope.
jonnysupreme, yes the fucking control room was the hardest fucking level in the fucking game. It took sooooo long. 3 times? I can't imaginE EVER trying to do that again. After I cleared it my need for prozac was lifted. After being frustrated a couple of times I restart the board and cap natlia(sp?) in the fucking head a few times. Maybe switched to slappers a little, the bitch. mona you'd love it.
Anyway, I rented Shadowman and that was pretty cool. I had it two rentals, got far as hell, then rerented a couple weeks later and my fucking memory card got an error. EEERRR i was pissed. But the game is real dark and in the cinimatics the guy curses and shit, defintily a cool games. Oh and TEN CHU. That game was so good. Your a ninja, and I guess you can compare it to metal gear solid(another good game, not long enough) where stealth is everything. You have creep up on niggas from rooftops and gut em with out them seeing you. My favorite stoner game.
[This message has been edited by e_rep (edited 12 November 1999).]

I used to be WELL into PC games until I started rolling and hanging out with different people, then it just sort of faded out a bit, I still like it on occasions, but I ONLY play MULTIPLAYER GAMES!! Like quake, quake2, Unreal tournament and the likes, and normaly only on the internet aswell, I just cant seem to get into single player games. I used to go to these things called LAN PARTIES where a bunch of people all bring thier PC's to one location, hook them up to the network and then play games against each other all night, quakeworld was the favourite when I last went but that was a good few months ago. One of the reasons I stopped going was because the guys i went with were all 30ish (im 18) and married with kids, so getting really pissed or dropping something was a bit out of the question, shame, It would have been soooo much fun.
So if anyone playes Quake2 on the net and fancies giving me a duel sometimes ill be happy to kick your ass
wink.gif

PLUR
Chalk
------------------
Reality is a nice place, but I wouldnt want to live there.

BOND RULES!!!! i love that game, it is so much fun, especially playing with four people. anyone ever play proximity mines? that can get a little crazy but fun. yeah the control room was really hard at first but no i can beat it no problem. i can never get sick of that game, i love playing it.
ok question: can anyone tell me how or what level and time i have to beat to get the infinite ammo cheat code. thanks have fun
happy20

now we'z talkin!
for N64, try BattleTanx:Global Assault, got a shitload of cool weapons, it's off the scale as far as ballistic factor.. Rainbow Six is coming out next week, which is already being called the game of the year... Army Men Sarges Heroes is okay, it's similar to Bond, has multiplayer mode which makes killin each other fun (not as good as Goldeneye though, but not many combat/adventure games are)... Knockout Kings is decent, takes awhile to get the hang of it but soon you'll be kicking ass
for the PC I'm a motocross madness junkie, you can d/l hundreds of national tracks online from: http://www.mcmtracks.com/
that game is so fucking fun, you can play others online, you gotta have 3d card to support it though... also Kingpin:Life of Crime is DOPE, so much blood and cussin.. there's these thugs that talk to you saying stuff like, "hey what the fucks goin on?" then you start clubbing them and they're like, "Hey motherfucker stop that shit" and end up in a pool of blood.. Rogue Spear is a good combat game
check out gamespot or gigex.com for all pc games: http://www.gamespot.com/
I'm waiting for the playstation 2 to be released, it's gonna have modem play, 32MB graphics, and will play DVDs.

Tekken 3, talk about love hate relationships.
I love playing the game, but hate getting whooped by people, like my roomate, my friends, the computer etcetc. I always get stuck by that fucking Jin juggling move from jun. I hated that bitch. Never let a motherfucker get up keep hitting eo;oieriverihowrguwerotrunvwvgmeihgvshif AAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHH.
Anyway, I like doing Kings links, those always pisspeople off. And Jack, although he's to slow, I like his laugh.

Tekken 3, talk about love hate relationships.
I love playing the game, but hate getting whooped by people, like my roomate, my friends, the computer etcetc. I always get stuck by that fucking Jin juggling move from jun. I hated that bitch. Never let a motherfucker get up keep hitting eo;oieriverihowrguwerotrunvwvgmeihgvshif AAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHH.
Anyway, I like doing Kings links, those always pisspeople off. And Jack, although he's to slow, I like his laugh.
And If I could get Annas zebra outfit in a mens cut that would rock the mother fucking caspah. I like that song.
And I like Twisted metal also those games kick ass. The Dreamcast is hella fucking cool though. I played Soul caliber in Japanese at my friends house onthe comedown. We smoked a bit much and we were just trying to do the grabs because some of them looked like hugs and such. We were way too stoned top actuall play though,

If Anyone really liked FF8 Try Final Fantasy anthology. Its two old school Final Fasntasy games Back form the Snes days. They've uped the graphics a little bit but dont expect to much. These two games Have to be the best ever Storylines and Exellent music. Way better than FF7 or FF8.

you want a good laugh?...plug your old Nintendo (the original) and play Super Mario Brothers...i remember when that shit first came out and i used to play it with my little brothers...anyway i don't play video games much but its really funny after playing the new technologically amazing games to put in the originals...
------------------
this message has been brought to you by the letter E...

p.s: i still love PacMan!!
------------------
this message has been brought to you by the letter E...

I'm so happy to learn that there are rollers who are also gamers. Just another reason for me to love the people here at Bluelight.
smile.gif

I love RPG's (Final Fantasy series esp. FF3, Chrono Trigger), fighters (SF series, Tekken series), and action/adventures (Mario, Zelda, Resident Evil, Silent Hill). I also enjoy playing Gran Turismo and Bust A Groove (there are some hella cool tracks in this game). My girlfriend and I have this ongoing battle to see who's the best at it.
However, I have to admit that I still play the classics: Frogger, Missile Command, and, of course, Pac Man.
smile.gif

~P.L.U.R.~
"Optimus Prime was wise beyond his years."