• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine issue removing insolubles w/ H2O+Evaporation

waldo777

Bluelighter
This batch of cocaine has some cut that doesn't dissolve in water, its a small percentage of the batch, but it becomes noticeable, and a nuisance after a gram or two snorted. So, I dissolved some coke HCL in water, dropped in a cotton, sucked up clear liquid, squirted liquid on a plate and then used a hair dryer to speed evaporation:
I thought this would give me a powder (once dried and scrapped up) totally water soluble. ---i was only trying to remove that 1 cut, I was NOT trying to thoroughly clean the cocaine.

THE PROBLEM:
When I added the water to the coke, a gooey solid floated on the surface, I assumed it was the non-water soluble cut and forgot about it. But when I tasted the final product b4 snorting some, it was very salty and didn't really resemble the taste of cocaine...

Is it possible that the coke is cut w/ baking soda? Could the stuff floating on the water have been freebase cocaine? And if so, could that explain why my nose becomes clogged more so than usual---i.e. That when the coke combines with the H2O in my nose, some freebase cocaine forms, and that is what is not being dissolved?

I'm not asking for an answer to my personal situation, just if the above statements are plausible? Possible? Has happened to others in the past? Thanks

THE PROBLEM:
When I added the water to the coke, a gooey solid floated on the surface, I assumed it was the non-water soluble cut and forgot about it. But when I tasted the final product b4 snorting some, it was very salty and didn't really resemble the taste of cocaine...
unsure what the actual problem (aside from people using shit-cuts :| ) here is.. solid cut(s) precipitated, salty(hcl) coke dissolved, tasted salty (when you say it didn't resemble the taste of coke, are you comparing that taste to 'good' / pure-ish coke?