• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc General Anaesthetic (how to enjoy it during surgery?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moosethemoose

Greenlighter
Hey everyone.
I'm going into day surgery next week, I'm getting a hernia put back into place.
I'm not particularly worried about it or anything, but it's my first time in surgery, and, more importantly, under general anaesthetic.

I'm wondering - what is the best way to enjoy the anaesthetic?
I don't know what it will be, unfortunately, so I can't look it up by name, but does anyone have general hints or suggestions on how to get the most enjoyment out of the anaesthesia?

Thanks,
Moose The Moose.

I prefer to breath deeply, close by eyes, and count slowly backwards from 100. You should try it ;)

Seriously though general anesthesia these days consists of pain killing, unconsciousness, some sort of paralysis I would imagine, and also amnesiac drugs so you don't remember anything. You might get some narcotics for post operative pain management but that's about it.

edit:
ha here is the thread I was thinking of.
What drugs are used in surgery for anaesthesia ?
Should be a good post in there for you to read.

enjoy not feeling the surgery! u may remember flashes after ur finally released but pretty much u just go home and pass out usually. drs, especially anesthesiologists know what they are doing, and their job is to put u out

When I got all 4 wisdom teeth extracted, I fell in love with my hot nurse and kept telling her I loved her and stuff. Don't remember a damned thing. Felt good when I came to though, and took home 45 5/500 Lortabs. lol

The point of anesthesia is to prevent you from feeling (what the word means) so there really isn't a point in TRYING to feel something from it. You might get a benzo to relax you prior to them delivering the general anesthetics but other than that, you probably won't feel much and anyway, threads asking how to get high off medical treatments are not appropriate for OD anyway as there is absolutely no harm reduction in them.

Feel free to PM me with any questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.