• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Unknown substance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xanahalf

Greenlighter
Hey so my friends dealer gave him a half gram of what was supposed to be ketamine but my friend has his doubts. The powder is very fine and dirty white looking. It does not clump together at all and reminds me of chalk powder or something else very very fine. It does NOT have a very strong taste, tasting of slight bitter or sour (my friend is bad at smells and tastes). When snorted it burns the nose quite a bit and has a chemical drip. It made my friend sweat and feel a bit like he was on mdma but not exactly. My friend was in a ketamine mindset, as he was expecting this to be ket so that may have influenced his effects. The powder made him strangely sleepy but also inhanced sense of touch. Later on he had much trouble sleeping as well.

Okay so it sounds like it was just MDMA powder to me but the distinct lack of mdma taste is odd. My friend has used both mdma and ketamine many times. I am thinking of buying a testing kit for future use but i was wondering if there are any other ways to get a better idea of what it was?

We don't do substance IDs here. It's impossible to tell you for sure what a substance is just by your subjective description over the Internet.

^ this (and thanks for the report NT).

It goes against harm reduction to make blind guesses about such matters. Please review the guidelines and standards links in my signature and feel free to PM if you have any questions :)

Status
Not open for further replies.