• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Something wrong im puking!

AzpillHead69

Greenlighter
Well earlier today i got ahold of 2 A/215 Green oxy 15's I went over to a buddies house and Shot them up. Felt fine went out wheeling with him then we decided to get a few more , so we got 5 more of the exact same pill and we both shot up 2.5..

About 45 mins to an hour after i shot the 2nd group up i got really chilly (chills) Crawled under my blankets then i decided 2 take a hot bath. During the bath my Stomach Growled and then i puked. not a whole lot but enough to go ummm? after such i crawled in my bed and started to go to sleep. 10-20 minutes in my stomach warned me that it was coming up, So i rushed to the RR and puked everything outta my stomach, i proceeded to dry heave for a few seconds. After that i got up and started drinking cool water, also took some pepto bismol.

It helped a little but my stomach is still turning im wondering what everyone thinks i should do. I feel ill but not to the point where im off to the ER.

At bedtime i took my 100mg Zoloft, 1 Vitamin, 2 melatonin and after that it came back up..

Help?

It sounds like you have cotton fever; I take it you didn't filter your shot(s) at all?

i used a Crunched up Qtip have been doing it htat way im not a daily or habitual user but i do it from time to time..

Lol well guess you cant avoid stuff forever :) if im thinking right its not really that dangerous just a few hours of miserability ya?

i have zero experience with opiates besides a one time use of hydrocodone, but I can imagine that it might have not even been from the shots. I smoke plenty of pot and sometimes (1 in 2000), i get the same symptoms and feel like fainting and almost have or actually have. It can happen from anything I think, just the wrong day for your body...

That sounds like cotton fever, especially with the IV usage; fainting and "illness" from marijuana is either a bad trip/anxiety or lowered blood pressure or both and is totally different.

It will be like 4-6 hours of feeling shitty. If your fever isn't gone by morning and you still feel like shit, see a doctor immediately. I think 99% of the time this clears up quickly.

It usually actually means that you got some other bacteria or toxin in with your shot, not just the bacteria that lives on cotton, so you should monitor injection sites for abcesses carefully (more carefully?) in the coming week(s)

If it gets bad, go to the ER. They're doctors, not the police. I've OD'd and been brought by ambulance to the ER, and no, the police never showed up to my room even when I was admitted. Unless the dosage was unusually high for you, cotton fever sounds about right. Even if the dosage was high, still sounds like cotton fever. Remember that when you IV, you're pumping all sorts of substances directly into your blood stream. There's no digestive process killing things off in pills like they would be if taken orally as designed. Bottom line, if it gets even a little severe, go to the ER.

well it cleared up i still feel miserable think im done with pills for a while, its 10:45 the next day no fever but i still feel nauseas and tired, just all around poopy :) thanks guys.

there is a link to them on the first or second page of the "MICRON FILTERING MEGATHREAD"

I forget what they are called though. I don't think they are available in the U.S. I also don't think they are available in small quantities.

The investment in Microns really is worth it. I promise.

Also, you can get everything (Microns, bacteriostatic water, leur lock syringes, insulin syringes, alcohol swabs, sterile tourniquets, etc) on Amazon.com, so that you don't have to order large quantities or spend lots of money.