• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Snorting Tramadol/Taking Excessive Amounts

Status
Not open for further replies.

J.C.

Ex-Bluelighter
OK. So I have an exam coming up and I was just wondering if snorting tramadol and/or taking tramadol orally (along with Lyrica in order to prevent seizures) would help in the exam?

it gives me a 'pep' when I take it, yet the pregabalin fucks me up big time...

Cheers Guys!!!

snorting tramadol is gross and pointless because it is metabolized into o-desmethyltramadol by the liver, which is much stronger than tramadol. as for tramadol as a study aid it depends on how it hits u, i wouldnt do more than a small amount if i thought i needed to be mentally aware but if i knew the subject like the back of my hand ive taken tests while on extremely high levels of the drug (not recommended because of seizure risk)

Do not snort Tramadol. As far as high doses go, I have taken 1000mg in a 3 hour period and have not suffered a seizure or any serious side effects other than aggressive ball sweat. If I start to feel "iffy" having taken a lot of tramadol I will eat a clonidine to enhance my anti-seizure ability.

You might be stimulated from the tramadol, but I find it actually blunts my cognition in certain ways. I've taken extreme doses of tramadol (700-1g+) and had a couple of seizures from it, so I wouldn't recommend taking too much over the 400mg mark.

If you're going to do it anyway you shouldn't exceed 600mg by itself. I suppose since you're taking the lyrica your seizure threshold will be higher, I myself have always found a small dose of a benzo to go really far while being a tramadol glutton.

If you want to squeeze the most out of your tramadol pills, ramp the dosage up over time (1-3 tabs every 15-30mins until you're at the intended dose) and be patient. Eating them all at once stunts the effects, and increases the complication/seizure risk.

Also, don't waste it by snorting it, for one thing it hurts like a bitch. For another thing, it doesn't work as well as the oral route.

OK. So I have an exam coming up and I was just wondering if snorting tramadol and/or taking tramadol orally (along with Lyrica in order to prevent seizures) would help in the exam?
In almost assuredly won't help (never mind the Lyrica as well), and either way you would have a better understanding of the effect of tramadol on your mental processing ability that we would. Tramadol is not a smart drug and the only harm reduction advice I see here is not to do this so I'm going to close this thread now.

Feel free to PM me with any questions or concerns about the closure though.

Status
Not open for further replies.