• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos pot & ambien?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gloeek

Bluelighter
have you ever combined the two? anything cool or special?

I've never found ambien to be very euphoric. But, it does have some anti-anxiety properties. Since weed would always make me paranoid and anxious, ambien would help counteract some of that. Other people might have had more fun and euphoric experiences with the 2 though.

It was really crazy. Cannabis definetly increase the pseudo-psychodelic effects of zolpidem with a perfect synergia.
I snorted 10mg of zolpidem one night, after I started to felt the sweet sedation decided to blast a bowl. After 5min I started to feel really incredibly high. When I walked through my room I thought that there was people in the floor watching me and applauding me, I never freak out, it was all fun. Then I lied on my bed and it was like another world, I played some music and have a amazing awake-dreamy state. Finaly fall asleep. Excellent experience.

That's how I feel. I had 30 mgs orally tonight. I am prescribed 20 mgs so I just took one more tablet. Then I smoked 2 bowls. I definitely feel good and chill.

Taking zolpidem around 30mgs i prefer insufflating them and smoking pot can give you an odd trip. more visual than euphoric.

i have always been dumbfounded by the visuals from zolpidem reports never ever had anything like that, thought the amount of reports around I suppose I must concede the effect exists.:\ I remember a few times having the sensation of being in others company while alone, though strangely not an uncomfortable/psychotic type sensation

the combo could be nice imo, though if you pull a really strong cone after zolpidem you could be pretty dam munted for a while

I love that combination knocked on your ass and feeling great. It's definitely a combination I enjoy here and there. Also the weed sort of keeps you awake which is nice man haha no fun in taking a 13hr nap which benzodiazepines have done to me before

This isn't appropriate for OD at all - for more clarification check out the standards and guidelines links in my signature.

Typically basic combination questions belong in Basic Drug Discussion but for pot, check out this thread

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.