• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Doing too much coke?

shade_of_black

Greenlighter
For the last 2 or 3 weeks Ive been using cocaine iv ALMOST daily (i have taken some days off here and there) but only 1 or 2 shots a day usually then I call it quits. Everything was fine until about 3 nights ago when I got some new stuff and it smelt funny and it gave me a huuuge head rush that made the room spin and make me feel like I was going to pass out. Totally different then my normal coke rush/buzz or when i feel ive done too much and get kinda scared lol. I was convinced it was cut to shit with speed and got rid of it. Well today I got some more from a different guy, and it smells and looks a lot better (im used to decent stuff, never ever get head rushes as part of my buzz) and I got the same wierd feeling, not nearly as bad, and I didnt get dizzy till a minute or so after doing it.

Have I depleted the dopamine in my brain or flooded it with too much? Like I said I don't BINGE binge where Im up for days doing it over and over, I only do a flap or two a day. And I've been paying attention to eating and keeping hydrated and have been getting sleep nightly.

Does anyone know why Im getting this all of a sudden? And I assume a good break is in order, Id just like to know whats the cause if anybody has had this happen to them, or have heard of it happening, thanks.

Be honest it sounds Fish Scaled "cut with speed/meth" i did some coke yesterday and today, all 3 times i iv'd i got a very similar feeling, i know what the coke i get is cut with meth or speed. When you put the coke on your spoon (tool) and add water if you see any crystals left that look like sugar crystals 8 times outta 10 its meth. Cocaine dissolves 100% in water, tastes Terrible.

Goodluck though and i would agree with you on the break thing. The body is a tough machine but it has its breaking point!

For the last 2 or 3 weeks Ive been using cocaine iv ALMOST daily (i have taken some days off here and there) but only 1 or 2 shots a day usually then I call it quits. Everything was fine until about 3 nights ago when I got some new stuff and it smelt funny and it gave me a huuuge head rush that made the room spin and make me feel like I was going to pass out. Totally different then my normal coke rush/buzz or when i feel ive done too much and get kinda scared lol. I was convinced it was cut to shit with speed and got rid of it. Well today I got some more from a different guy, and it smells and looks a lot better (im used to decent stuff, never ever get head rushes as part of my buzz) and I got the same wierd feeling, not nearly as bad, and I didnt get dizzy till a minute or so after doing it.

You really need to stop. Because if you're awake that long, trust me, cut with speed or not, you will end up having a seizure.

I've seen it happen many times with people IVing or smoking for days on end if it's quality stuff.

You should probably be recooking it if you're not getting the buzz you are looking for as well.

I have no idea as to be able to even guess if it was cut with an amphetamine or something. The shadow people and everyone looking at you and the bugs and cameras and cops and everything would be there either way if you are up that long on stimulants.

Have I depleted the dopamine in my brain or flooded it with too much? Like I said I don't BINGE binge where Im up for days doing it over and over, I only do a flap or two a day. And I've been paying attention to eating and keeping hydrated and have been getting sleep nightly.

Does anyone know why Im getting this all of a sudden? And I assume a good break is in order, Id just like to know whats the cause if anybody has had this happen to them, or have heard of it happening, thanks.[/QUOTE]

When I was doing coke IV, I always got a strong head rush, that would make my ears ring to the point of almost going deaf it seemed. It was likely that it was becasue I did fairly large injections of high quality coke. I know my source had coke that was not cut with any other drugs like amphetamine or methamphetamine, as my sources at the time were getting coke in multi-kilogram amounts weekly and knew their supliier well. I gave a guy a shot of coke that was about 1/2 to 1/3 smaller than my average shot and he got very dizzy and threw up several times, but I never threw up shooting coke one time, I sometimes had the feeling of almost nausea in my stomach and my head rushes were strong , but I used/shared with a 2nd cousin who had done coke since the early 70's and had been a dealer for 20 years or so, and he said that the coke I was getting was equal to or as good as the best coke he got ever, in the 70's and 80's. He also got head rushes and he never vomited either.
I have had coke that smelled like ether, smelled like "coke" lol, smelled like acetone had been used to "wash" it, I had pink cocaine in th early 90's that was very pure, coke that looked like crystals were on it when held into the light, but it was not cut with meth, that was actual "flake" cocaine or "fishscale" as some call it. I was close friends with the major dealers at the time, and the Ounce dealers knew this so I always got the best coke, cut off the kilogram.
I got heavily into using in 2005 and part of 2006, when I went on a 48 hour straight coke injecting binge,where I injected about an ounce total during that 48 hours, and I got high each shot. I quit doing coke that year, mostly anyway, when a freind of mine from high school who I often hung out with and dealt coke with, ended up OD'ing from smoking too much crack and shooting coke.(He made his own crack from the powder at his house,always was stronger than street crack) . Anyway he had some sort of seizure and somethign else, where they said he was vomiting up blood and ended up dying in his bathroom floor in a pool of his own blood, and the guy that was there with him to buy some coke, stole an eightball from his dead body, and stole another 1/2 ounce of coke before he left my friend dead and alone on the floor. Anothe rmutual friend of his and mine came home(he was his roomate) and found our friend dead like that, he cleaned up all the evidence like syringes and pipes and so on, and called 911.
Anyway thats my story of coke injecting and how I lost a long time friend who used everyday, but not as much as I did. So I am lucky I did not OD or something myself, and keep it safe when shooting coke, especially the first shot of a new "batch" , coke can smell many ways and be fire and also look like fire coke and be cut and shitty.You never know unless you know people who know their sources well like I did. also nowdays about 1/3 of the coke comes from Colombia in kilos already cut with animal dewormer!! That makes me not want to do coke even more these days, besides I was already heavily into opiates and heroin and went downhill with that shit as well, but thats another thing for another post. Be Careful!!

One important point should be remembered in discussions like this: when all's said and done, good coke kills as many people as lousy coke. You don't need levamisole or other poisonous adulterants for coke to kill you. Too much will kill you (too much of a good thing). You can bet the vast majority of people who died from coke were having good coke.

Hey thanks for the stories and the replies. As for that one guy saying its not good to stay up for days binging like I am; I clearly stated I sleep (6-8+ hours per night even) nightly and dont do day long binges. Nor do I get paranoid and think im under surveillence or have bugs under my skin lol.
I normally get a nice clean ringing and metallic almost digital sound to everything with a nice taste in the back of my throat and doesnt make me anxious usually. My point being, although from the same source I was getting good shots from before, the past few times I got from said fellow I got long lasting, anxiety inducing, intense head rush and dizziness, dirty feeling shots.
I guess taking a break is never a bad thing though, and thats probably what the doctor orders :p