• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Justice Overdose? Vigilante ‘dye attacks’ leave drug dealers red-faced

slimvictor

Bluelight Crew
They said it's waterproof dye that stains for about 3 weeks. Fucking hell. Hit up enough people with that and someone's going to lose a life. :|

^This. Once dealers become more accustomed to this happening to them they will still keep dealing, but they sure as hell won't go alone. It will go along the lines of this...

1. Dealer receives call for product.
2. Dealer goes with friends/enforcers to the spot.
3. Dealer stands alone, does deal.
4. Dealer gets covered in paint. Activist runs away.
5. Dealers friend, who was watching from the corner, follows activist back home, sends a "message" that the dealer is sick of their shit.

Wow fuck that shit. Chronic is right, people just going to get messed up.

you guys forget that the average street dealer / citizen in Russia don't have guns. I bet 100% of the dealers on the streets their do it just to feed their own habits... lol I wonder if they sell phenazepam on the streets in russia along with their Heroin, maybe that's why so many are dieing?

you guys forget that the average street dealer / citizen in Russia don't have guns. I bet 100% of the dealers on the streets their do it just to feed their own habits... lol I wonder if they sell phenazepam on the streets in russia along with their Heroin, maybe that's why so many are dieing?

No one said they had to get shot. You can still knife a disrespectful cretin and achieve the same ends. Just because "the average street dealer" doesn't have a gun doesn't mean there aren't some with guns. An illegal arms trade is still alive and well today. Might even result in intervention from those higher up on the distribution chain if their street-level men aren't able to move as much product because of these fucks.

"if it helps save just one life' bullshit again

damn, this is retarded, dealers will be attacking people over this. And you know there are going to be assholes who throw dye on people who aren't dealers just to be dicks, like I could see that blowing up in high schools.

this is nuts

This is one of the dumbest ideas I have ever heard. Some of the more hardcore dealers I knew from NYC and NJ from back in the day would not take kindly to being painted by some idealistic moron. I understand that they are trying to make their community a better place, but honestly this is just going to get someone killed or horribly maimed.

People will learn, it only takes time. Violence will eventually increase and then a trend in lowered to no paint attacks will follow.

This is one of the dumbest ideas I have ever heard. Some of the more hardcore dealers I knew from NYC and NJ from back in the day would not take kindly to being painted by some idealistic moron. I understand that they are trying to make their community a better place, but honestly this is just going to get someone killed or horribly maimed.

word up yo, you hear all the shit about how crazy russia is and all that i dont know how these dudes still walkin. out here that shit would last about a day before the guys doin this got dropped. Im mad suprised these cats aint already dead becuz out here they would get shot in a minute. and that aint even none of that tough talk, Its just facts. mufuckas out here dont take much to start shootin, some shit like this would have the papers all with the "BODIES PILE UP AS DEALERS RETALIATE AGAINST RED PAINT GANG" headlines...

Anyways, this shits mad stupid, like everybody else already been sayin. the 'vigilante justice' shit when it comes to dealers is mad old.

Now dont get it twisted--I think anybody whose lived in the hood, especially if you got kids, can see both sides of this. As a junkie/criminal, you be like yo fuck the people who start shit with the dealers, and you wanna take the dealers side. But if you LIVE or have lived in those hoods and you see the dboys hangin outside your building where little kids live at and shit, you might be feelin some type of way about it and be like yo, get the fuck off my stoop, theres children here that dont need to be exposed to that shit and you see the dealers as a negative thing.

When you dont live there and you just comin thru to cop you WANT the dealers to be all over but trust me, if you lived there and you had a family and it wasnt just your junkie self, it wouldnt be such a great thing no more. you want them to be on the corner not in front of your building. So im just sayin that to point out to some of the people who might be like yo fuck that i love dealers! let em hang out in front of MY house!

BUT, I STILL gotta say that these dudes is fucked up for doin wat they doing. Becuz goin around doin some sht like that aint gonna stop no dealers from servin, and its just a stupid , reckless-ass thing to do to "make a point", becuz guess wat? the dealers aint "selling death", they are sellin a product that thers a DEMAND for. The junkies who are buyin the shit WANT it. the dealers dont MAKE them buy it. The demand was there first , the dealers just filled it. They aint responsible for the people who die from it no more than the people who make the shit are responsible--the people who BUY it, who shoot it up into their own arms, are the responsible ones, and Im sick of the whole 'target the dealers' bullshit like its their fault people die, cuz it aint, and its just more of that finger-pointing denial of people who dont wanna admit that the drug problem cant just be scapegoated on one thing and solved by takin out the dealers.

you see that shit everywhere--whether its in the US or russia or wtfever--people realize that theres a dope problem but then instead of admittin that its THEIR KIDS and etc that are the issue, they wanna look the other way and be like "my kid wouldnt of been using if the dealers didnt sell it to him" and bullshit like that. "if there wasnt a methadone clininc on our block there wouldnt be dope in this town." "If we arrest more dealers and lock em up, THEN the problem will be SOLVED!"

They cant recognize and admit it to themselvves that the problems much bigger than one thing, that it aint the dealers that CAUSED the problem, they refuse to realize that the problems much bigger and it CANT be solved with some easy steps. They wanna believe that they can just put a band aid on it and its all better, and doin shit like paintin dealers red makes them feel like they are tgettin somethin accomplished, even tho in the end it dont do shit and just makes more violence and problems in the neighborhood.

^ Well spoken Khadijah

There are always 2 or more sides to a problem. Funny story, my aunt lived in a very bad section of town in my city, it was pretty 'hood' like I guess you could say. There were boys out in the open air walkin up to cars and such. My aunt had a little boy, single mother and was worried about what could happen. So she goes one day and approaches these dealers and starts talking to them...

She asks them if they could possibly move up or down the street a bit because they were right in front of her house, and if things went wrong she didn't want stray bullets flyin by her house. She was very polite and explained her situation with the child, the dealers were very kind and understanding and said they would move up by an old abandonded house, problem solved. Hell, the dealers even said hi to her and chatted her up when they saw her.

Moral of the story: Dealers are people, just like us. Many of them have children, bills, rent, food costs, so on and so forth. They are just trying to make money, sure some of them do it to try and get rich, but most of the ones that I have met are just trying to get by.

Hm, interesting.

But I never heared that this method is used against sellers of illegal drugs, only against dealers of spice-like blends(and perhaps other "legal highs", like bath salts).
These anti-drugs activists are just stupid or fanatics, or stupid fanatics. They just can't see the difference between heroin/desomorphine, amphetamine, bath salts, blends, tianeptine, etc.

These same crazy activists probably go home right after doing this shit & twist open a bottle of vodka & get hammered, then decide to go out driving around while intoxicated. Just because their drug of choice is legal, its okay, haha!

These same crazy activists probably go home right after doing this shit & twist open a bottle of vodka & get hammered, then decide to go out driving around while intoxicated. Just because their drug of choice is legal, its okay, haha!

Sounds to me like these crazy mufuckers be drinkin that vodka BEFORE they go do this shit

This is stolen from a book called The Cull"
Its a story about a Scottish farmer who was a retired hero Major from the troubles, who is suffering losing his herd due to foot in mouth disease and his son is behaving strange and violent. Turns out the son is a heroin addict. On the day of the cull of his farm his son dies of an OD following a drought and he (after greiving) decides to treat the dealers to his own justice. He seeks out a provo boss he once heroically busted but who he had a mutual respect with and they get to work on the dealers.
At the end they release the (LSD) tortured dealers covered in dye (the colour denotes theposition in the dealer food chain). It becomes a craze across the world and dealers are afraid to operate.
It worked in the book. HEre someone will die

Better then getting shot by the cops =D but still gotta suck.
If they hate drugs that much why dont they grow some balls and do a citizens arrest(and see what happens)? guessing it doesnt exist in russia ?