• Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Courtney Love: 'My battle with heroin began at Charlie Sheen's house'

slimvictor

Bluelight Crew
Singer adds she has relapsed once more, in 2005, as 'she wanted to die'

Courtney Love has admitted that she became addicted to heroin after attending a party at actor Charlie Sheen's house.

Speaking with rehabilitation-focused magazine The Fix, the Hole frontwoman said that her battle with the drug began during a party at Sheen's mansion.

She said: "One night, my boyfriend at the time, who was working for Ben Stiller, took me to this star-studded party at Charlie Sheen's house in Malibu. Tom Cruise, Madonna my friend Jennifer Finch, who used to be in L7. At some point Jennifer convinced me to shoot up. 'Come on, everyone's doing it.' So that's when my whole heroin drama began."

link

somehow, this explains everything that's happening in the world today.

Wow...Charlie sheens o blame for all drug addictions worldwide.

I Like how she says she shot herself up with the intention of killing herself. (probably one of the hardest suicides to fail rly..) You put ass many bags as you can fit in a syring and boom.

Whereas failing to do that, screams attention whore..

hahaha "come on everyones doing it." How many times have those words been thrown around.

fuck courtney the attention whore. I dont believe anything that comes out of her mouth, other than the cum she spits out after sucking cock.

Haa burnnn. If your reading this courtney love your not liked at all around the bluelight community. Slut ass cunt bitch face whore.

@ highhooked & kaywholed: LOL. I guess that you two are way too young to even know who she is, let alone what band she fronted, and how that band actually rocked for a while...

And how the hell do you 'know' that she is a 'slut'? That 'slut' name-calling is beyond me. Acquire some vocabulary, goddamit!!

Last edited:
So who else that's famous who was at the party supposedly shot up dope?

If this actually happened it was her choice to bang the H.

Nobody put a hypothetical gun to her head and forced her to do it. As an opiate addict/recovering addict, she should have known not to do it but I can see why she'd do it if it was there and available.

I liked some of her early music with Hole but at the time I was way more into Nirvana but that was when Kurt was still alive.

somehow, this explains everything that's happening in the world today.
charlie sheen = burnt tails on the shiney surface surface

i cant deny "live through this"(brilliant album) or Sid & Nancy etc.

but, her... omg please just stop !
im sure charlie kept the stuff coming as-well then -
;-D

i usually dont read her [publicity] buuut this was too much - lol

@ highhooked & kaywholed: LOL. I guess that you two are way too young to even know who she is, let alone what band she fronted, and how that band actually rocked for a while...

And how the hell do you 'know' that she is a 'slut'? That 'slut' name-calling is beyond me. Acquire some vocabulary, goddamit!!

i know who hole was and dont give a shit.

courtney is like yoko, a sad reminder of great artists.

I would never be like 'here try my drugs that i paid for'. Just cause I'm rich doesn't mean i'd give away my drugs.

Wait...so she's saying that she didn't have any problems with heroin until 2005? Bullshit. She was strung out everyday she was with Kurt Cobain back in the early nineties. What a load of crap.

Wait...so she's saying that she didn't have any problems with heroin until 2005? Bullshit. She was strung out everyday she was with Kurt Cobain back in the early nineties. What a load of crap.

Exactly there was a huge vanity fair article in 1992 or 1993 that said she was shooting heroin while pregnant with Kurts daughter. Even if that wasnt true there is plenty of facts that she was strung out before 2005 that shit is laughable. She is an attention seeking manipulative sociopath.

No, she's saying she relapsed in 2005. Which rather implies a relationship with heroin prior to that point.

I'm sorry, but in no world should you go on the internet and expect the name Courtney Love to be warmly received. Also, don't go on about someone calling Courtney Love a slut like they actually require evidence to make such a claim. It's the interbutts and you have lost.