Published Legal and illegal drug use survey

Tronica

Executive Director
Staff member
Found on MAPS and posted with the permission of the researcher:

Hello, my name is Elaine Fehrman. I am a post-graduate student at the University of Leicester, studying for an M.Sc. in Forensic Psychology. I am working under the supervision of Professor Vincent Egan from the University of Leicester's School of Psychology.

Participation will involve filling in a questionnaire that will ask questions about your opinions, and how you act or think in different situations. There will also be questions about what drugs you use or have used. This will include both legal and illegal substances. There are no right or wrong answers, just answer as honestly as possible. The questionnaire should take approximately 15 to 20 minutes to complete.

Please note that there is an age requirement. Due to the sensitive nature of the subject area, you need to be 18 years of age or older to participate.

If you have any questions about the research that you would like answered before participating, please contact the researcher on [email protected].

If you have any questions concerning the ethics of this study, please contact the Chair of the Psychology Ethics Research Committee, Dr. Takarangi, on [email protected].

Link to survey: http://edu.surveygizmo.com/s3/479101/INDIVIDUALS-AND-THEIR-LEGAL-AND-ILLEGAL-SUBSTANCE-USE

Done, hopefully it helps true research into drug users...

The survey refers to methedrone as m-cat when they are actually mean mephedrone. Just a minor correction on a good survey.

"Sorry, you do not qualify to take this survey."

great! i hope that by me not being able to answer your survey, your results are reliable.

Good survey, although 2C-B and 2C-T-7 are not the same thing, it should list it as "2C-x class" of drugs or something similar.

Otherwide, good stuff. Glad to help. :)

i have completed the survey. i notice the OP posted a month or month and a half ago. i enjoyed filling out the survey. thank you for keeping me occupied for 20 minutes! :)

Have you ever used a substance first thing in the morning to, say, steady your nerves?

:D

If being able to function means "steadying my nerves", then I Strongly Agree.

What the hell is "Semeron"? Some kind of control question to see if you are paying attention? And why is Chocolate on that list?