• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

5-year Old Eats PCP Laced Noodles And Is Hospitalized

slimvictor

Bluelight Crew
A 26-yearold mother, Hope Brodie, used a pot to cook illegal hallucinogenic drug PCP, and then the following day a relative used the same pot to cook her 5-year-old girl's noodles meal - the girl had to be hospitalized.

Authorities have charged the mother with risk of injury to a minor. According to police accounts, the girls was rushed to Tale-New Haven Hospital with internal irregularities.

According to hospital sources, the girl became hyperactive and confused after eating the noodles, claiming she had four noses and pointing her finger at her own face.

cont at
http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/224252.php

Oh lordish.

P.S. the question is how she could see her own nose anyway =D... maybe she was just looking at the sides of it? Kinda does look like four noses are there, if ya look at it that way. Or two at least.

lol that happened 20 minutes from my town. Its Yale hospital not Tale. Its also a major university. I saw it in the front page of the news paper didnt read it but sounded like an awesome dinner.

Poor little girl.

What does it mean she used the pot to cook pcp? Did she make pcp in a pot?

I don't really know much about how pcp is made but that sounds pretty weird to me.

Remember folks- don't leave stuff with drug residue on it sitting around your kids, especially if your relatives don't know about the drugs.

bought my momma a car
spent the rest on
PCP
33autef.jpg

This is why you should need a license to procreate.

I hate articles like this...

People like this woman give the whole 'pro-drug' community (like us =D) a black eye, and it makes all of us look bad because this woman is an idiot. Irresponsible people like her are just disgusting...

Whats up with all these articles on PCP? Are they running out of newish drugs to demonize so they are going back to ones like PCP that most young people have forgotten about?

Whats up with all these articles on PCP? Are they running out of newish drugs to demonize so they are going back to ones like PCP that most young people have forgotten about?

I think there may actually be an increase in the amount of PCP out there, I was offered some for the first time in my life recently.

you're fucking kidding me mom!.....
just wow.. :|:p

And bum-bum-da-bump! Here's to the Mother of the year award!