• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

7-Year-Old Gave Heroin To Classmates

Unbreakable

Bluelighter
Police are investigating after a teacher found bags of heroin in the backpack of a 7-year-old student.

The incident happened at Quentin Roosevelt Elementary School in Carrick. The school houses grades pre-K to 5.

Sources say the 7-year-old kindergarten student cut his finger with a razor blade. His teacher started questioning him and discovered 18 suspected heroin stamp bags in his backpack and locker.

Pittsburgh Police brought a drug-sniffing dog into the school Wednesday afternoon to search for heroin that might still be inside the building. No additional drugs were found.

Police sources say the boy told them he got the drugs from his father’s bedroom. Police searched the boy’s home, but did not find any drugs. The boy also said he gave heroin to three of his friends.

Source:
http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2011/05/18/teacher-finds-heroin-in-7-year-old-students-backpack/

Younger and Younger, fucking aye

Police sources say the boy told them he got the drugs from his father’s bedroom. Police searched the boy’s home, but did not find any drugs. The boy also said he gave heroin to three of his friends.

Someone got beaten when he got home from school that day.

Woahhh. So did these kids know what they were getting or was he just handing them out to people and all the little kiddies were like ooo powder?

I dont really understand this.

Last time this happened and it was national news a few years ago it was that 8 year old with them fire ass "Trust Me" of all name stamps out Wilkinsburg on the east side of Pittsburgh, this is on the south side tho it's not a hood but it's right beside one. Def some crazy kids these days

Holy fuck all.

A 7 year old with 18 bags of H
Regardless of any context what-so-ever, that shit is FUCKED UP.

7 year old kindergartner

Woah woah, I STARTED K at age 4 (one of the youngest in my class, needed to be 5 by October 1st)

This motherfucker should be in second grade

lol as did i. and yeah, it's beside the point but what the fuck is a 7 year old doing in kindy?

captain said:
Who leaves heroin where a child could find it?

exactly :| as phrozen would say, oof.

Nah guys, I didn't start Ketamine until I was 6. Sorry for the confusion.

7 year old kindergartner

Woah woah, I STARTED K at age 4 (one of the youngest in my class, needed to be 5 by October 1st)

This motherfucker should be in second grade

That's where the title needs to stop "7-year-old kindergartner", if he's that old in kindergarten something's already severely wrong.