Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

just wondering...

Trance_nation

Bluelighter
wassup peep! have any of you tried the classic Mitsubishi twin turbo yet? heard dat its tha bomb...very strong pill...just curious n really wana try those babies...so if u tried it already then can u gimie some info...like how strong is it? is it a good pill? stuff like dat...thanx

Be wary of Mitsubishi pills, especially ones that come with plenty of marketing hype. There was a time when they were the most unreliable pills on the market, simply because the press was quite common and fairly simple to rip off.
Even if you get positive user reports, make sure to test it. There's usually a number of good and bad batches of mitzies going around...

the mitsubishi logo is very common and has been used on countless different pills over a number of years. which pills are you talking about? obviously a recent batch, but do you have any other information, at least colour?
Purple Mitsubishi Report One
Purple Mitsubishi Report Two
Purple Mitsubishi Report Three
There are three reports on MDxx Purple Mitsubishis from February in Australia. I assume these are are the batch you are talking about.
When requesting information for a pill it is best to put in the topic field 'Pill Info Required - Location - Logo/Colour. So people know that you are asking the question.
[ 26 February 2003: Message edited by: melancholic ]

^^^^^
That's actually the main reason I'd be wary... sounds like dealer marketing hype to make the shit pills sound better than they are...
Good pills are good pills, and usually don't need to be "turbo" or "double stacked" to be any better.

Please edit your original post to follow the forum guidelines as melancholic pointed out. I would also ask you include much more detailed information in your post.
We request you read our Forum Guidelines before posting.