Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Dob in a Dope dealer day dodgy ideas

DiSturBeD_1

Bluelighter
There is this government/police idea of having a Dob in a Dealer day. I can not remember if its a australia wide operation or if it is just in Western Australia but i was thinking what could be some fun n games to play with the cops :>
Obviously they are gonna be inundated with phone calls (they think they will be). i wonder how long it would take them to go through their list and what would be their processes.
anyway that is not the point of my topic, the point is funny(for us not the cops) games to play with them
eg: ring in ur neighbour(just make sure they are clean first)
hehe

easy....give'em the details of ya local pub if your an alcoholic. next, give'em the details of ya local tobacconist if ya smoke the nasty baccy. and finally, give 'em the details of ya local chemist if ya are addicted to some otc/prescription shit.
and demand action cause there selling drugs to kids and your pissed off.

clean up your act impeccably, squeaky clean. make multiple calls regarding yourself. suck the officers into stepping "outside the line" and then whammo... cash for false arrest and whatever else you can hit 'em with.

We tend to treat the law with at least a little respect here. I'm moving this to social :)
[ 25 February 2003: Message edited by: apollo ]