Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Pill Info Required - White @ - Melbourne

TMH

Bluelighter
Description: White with Brownish Flakes
Logo: @ (at the rate of)
PS: Sorry to start a new thread, but no one answered the earlier one on Melbourne Pills...Peace
hiya melbourne punters,
i'm new here!! anywhoo, we just had a batch of white 'ats'.. white, with brownish flakes and the @ symbol imprinted on them... and they weren't that great... took an hour to come on... very trippy (CEV's)... not dancy at all and made us all feel stoned, legs felt like lead... also, i needed about 1.5 to get going... anyone have any info on these...
also, i have some greenish supermans with the superman logo on them... was wondering if it's a good idea to drop a mix of them?? in the sense, i do the supermans to start with and then move onto the ats??
[Edit: Non-essential info removed. PS - it's never 'a good idea' to mix pills. BT]
[ 24 February 2003: Message edited by: BigTrancer ]

I think a shipment of these just came in cause they were everywhere I went in Melbourne on the weekend. Not over-poweringly strong but I heard no complaints from those who'd sampled. Oh, and a friend who had these on Saturday night danced quite a lot.

Hate to be a bitch Jokers wild, but how on earth does telling him that help.
The logo on a pill means jack shit in regards to what its going to be made out of. Look on pill reports, they seems to be getting anything from a 6 to an 8. And the ones on there have been tested as not being K. I'd still test it myself and then go from there.

Originally posted by AlexxRed:
Hate to be a bitch Jokers wild, but how on earth does telling him that help.
The logo on a pill means jack shit in regards to what its going to be made out of. Look on pill reports, they seems to be getting anything from a 6 to an 8. And the ones on there have been tested as not being K. I'd still test it myself and then go from there.

yarp yarp yarp, just saying that every @ pressed pill I have ever tested including 4 in the past 2 years, including a white one of recent times was KETAMINE.
GFY
JoKeR

^^ Shut up children.
We all know the logo of a pill has nothing to do with it's contents.
Please test your pills to find out what's in them - never rely on assumptions or prior experience with other pills bearing the same press.
Anything more to contribute anyone?
[ 25 February 2003: Message edited by: apollo ]

Originally posted by apollo:
^^
never rely on assumptions or prior experience with other pills bearing the same press.
[ 25 February 2003: Message edited by: apollo ]

If this is the case why pose the question on a discussion board in the first place, why post reports????? I totally agree with and strongly encourage the testing of pills before consuming, but testing prior to purchasing when you are buying on a smaller scale is not generally practical. Surely in these cases assumptions and advice are warranted if not essential? I certainly wouldn’t like to fork out for a tener only to find they were aspirin just because someone didn’t want to share their assumptions or experience in fear of being flamed. I’m sorry to burst the bubble which obviously too many of you live in but the reality of buying drugs is worlds away from what clinical theory of boards like this.
QED
JoKeR.

I think the operative words were "rely on".
It's when people 'rely' on advice like, "Oh the mitsubishis, they've always been shit hot, I had one of them last year and it knocked my socks off", and they drop it down their throat without bothering to test - that's when "advice" and people's generalisations become dangerous.
I don't think anyone said opinions were useless - that is indeed one of the advantages of this board. But unless you have a tester, the message is don't RELY on those opinions.
That is all... I don't think anyone really meant to flame you mate, I think you were used as an example to make a point is all. One which I think you actually agree on, too! :)

I totally agree with and strongly encourage the testing of pills before consuming, but testing prior to purchasing when you are buying on a smaller scale is not generally practical.
Not necessarily true at all, you just have to have some balls and demand it - if your dealer won't let you test the pill you're buying (even if you're only buying *1 pill*) then tell them to fuck themself and go get another dealer who will. What have they got to hide? Hell, I actually bought testers for a couple of drug dealers I used to know because they were genuinely curious, and it stopped them from being burnt themselves.
A pill tester is IMHO a MUST when you're purchasing pills - never buy a pill you haven't tested first, and never EVER eat a pill you haven't tested first. A test won't make you safe, but it will tell you if your pill is based on MDMA-like chemicals or not, and hopefully save you wasting your money and exposing yourself to adulterated pills.
BigTrancer :)

Originally posted by BigTrancer:

Not necessarily true at all, you just have to have some

Its not about balls my dear friend its about 'practicality' as I already stated. Pulling out a white tile, a knife and a testing kit is not easily done in most places other than the comfort of ones home. How often does the average punter hook up at someones home. Good for you if your distributor delivers like avon, but for the rest of us meeting at a local servo, teller machine, park, car park or macca's is the closest we ever want to get to our suppliers home and the closest we want them to ours.
JoKeR

Well,
That's a lotta useful info... Thanx for that y'all! I didn't test them, but I'm inclined to agree that they was Ketamine!!! For sure!!! But it's wierd, coz a few first-timers totally rocked on the same stuff and a few of us old-timers just woozed out!! Well, anywhoo, I'll just have to get rid of those, wont I?? Damn, lotsa money down the poop!!!
[edit] Event details removed
[ 26 February 2003: Message edited by: Fry-d- ]

There seems to be two batches of these floating around, it seems that the @ with black flakes and is a bit crumbly seems to be much better than the brown flaked and harder pressed pill

Pulling out a white tile, a knife and a testing kit is not easily done in most places
A toilet seat in a club is fine if you must buy your gear on the night... or why not use a cd cover with a light coloured insert, a key, a tester and the interior light of a car? You can easily tell purple/black from clear or orange under these conditions, and those are the only two other reactions you'll probably observe with a basic tester. Obviously it's not ideal conditions, but it takes 3 minutes of your time, and you've saved yourself 30-40 dollars if it's a shit pill. A tissue or paper napkin will clean up after you right away.
I'm not having a go, just trying to point out that testing a pill doesn't have to be a huge rigmarole. It only takes a few seconds to knock a piece off a pill with a sharp key and test it.
BT :)