Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Having ecstacy on antibiotics...

Padawhuan Pinger

Bluelighter
Hello all,
I was just wondering if anyone out there knew if it was still ok 2 have e while on antibiotics?
I have a bit of an infection atm and im pretty sure the doc is gonna put me on some antibiotics, and i dont really wanna have 2 ask him about my private xtasy usage :p
so if anyone could maybe send me some links or threads or give any personal experience of whether or not to risk it or what might happen while on the antibiotics (cause i still really wanna be able to have some lil cookies cause of big event coming up ;) )...it would be much apprieciated
peace
PP

There has never to my knowledge been any serious complications reported, but I would still not recommend it. Antibiotics can often run your body down and you usually don't feel 100% while you're on them.
Taking a pill when you're feeling like this can leave you feeling terrible the next day, so think about it.
If your doctor is someone who you are uncomfortable in discussing your drug use with, then I would advise consulting another. Most doctors have some idea of rec. drug use, and any decent one won't give you a lecture.

Hit up the search button for 'antibiotics' - you'll find the following:
e and antibiotics?
Antibiotics and pills
ecstacy and antibiotics???
"E" OK while on antibiotics?
Mixing Antibiotics and Pills?
While it is true that there aren't any interactions, keep in mind that you're placing excessive strain on your entire body - particularly your liver. MDxx seems to have a serious impact on the efficiency of your immune system. Combine that with the fact your body is already fighting off an infection, on antibiotics (and thus almost defenseless) with the relatively unhygenic environment found at a club/rave/event and you're just asking to wind up really ill if you ask me.
:)

there are enzymes in some antibiotics that slow the break down of MDxx drugs... this can mean, it might drag ur pill out a bit longer (but might not go as hard)...

I would not suggest taking any drugs at all if you are having an infection. Meth and MDMA has been known to lower the immune system somewhat. This may be disputed by some, but I have experienced it first hand.

Thread Closed.
This question has been answered many times previously in the Australia/Asia/NZ/Middle East Drug Discussion Forum.
Please try searching the forum using the "Search" link at the top right-hand corner of the screen.
If you object to the closure of this thread, you may email me at [email protected] .. In your email please inculde the URL (address), and a reason you feel that previous threads on this topic do not answer your question.
BigTrancer :)