• AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Pill info Request - Melbourne - orange star

En_warp

Bluelighter
Anyone had these or know someone that has
looked at pillreports n couldn't fine anything
any info would be great
thanks in advance

A few friends dropped these over the weekend, and although they weren't tested, nor did i have one myself, the reports were all pretty good! Apparently they didn't last all that long, but while they did, they were quite strong and
"loved up"...

I had these 2 weeks ago. Quite surprised not to have seen a report on these yet.
They are a strong deep orange colour and a very clear strong press of a star. I say strong press because when I chopped one into powder I got one hell of alot out of 1 half.
My lordy are they strong. I would suggest halfs even if your experianced. A few friends of mine who have been at it for a long threw up off these. The effects were pretty intence rushes, I was on my ass rushing for at least an hour and a half ie. everytime I went to stand up I simple couldn't do it cause the rushes were so hard. Eye wobbles were so hard I could not see properly for ages, lots of jaw clenching lots of leg/whole body shaking. When I was dancing at one point it felt like my feet were not even touching the ground. Personally I hate being in that state, its just to intence for me. Had I known how strong they were I would have taken less. Other freinds of mine loved them, some found them to intence and like me found it difficult to move/dance on them.
If you like strong intence pills I would say these are for you. Just be prepared to be on you ass for a while.

yeah these are very good.
strong as, i also recomend only dropping one unless you want to be legless for a while. 9.5/10 atleast.
[ 06 February 2003: Message edited by: concha ]

I had 2 of these on Saturday and they were the strongest pills ive ever had. I was on my ass for most of the night, had very strong jaw clenching, eye wobbles, but loved every minute of it!
Only downside was that i wanted to dance, but wasnt able for alot of the night. I also threw up after the first.

i dropped 2 and fel the best i ever have off md.
would have to agree to say these are one of the better bicers of the year

these are the best pills ive seen in about a year. easily on par with anything that came from the double score chaps...EASILY!

description: smalish deep orange, indented 5 tipped star line down the middle on other side rounded edges

same thread
I hate to whinge, but I think it may be pertinent to highlight this.
Is it really necessary to have 2 threads that are, for all intents and purposes, identical. There has been a trend in Aus DD over the last 12 months or so seeing it go from a drug discussion forum, to a pill report forum.
If I'm out of line, feel free to tell me to pull my head in here. Perhaps closing all duplicate threads, or even having one thread per city may be a good idea (or you know, just keeping the pillreports to pillreports).

I try, was coming in here to post this anyway - as I saw this older post pop up onto the front page...
Occasionally one post will slip behind the first forum page, so if people are too lazy to use the search engine, we get duplicates. This is the case here, as THIS thread actually predates the other by 149 topics and was posted after the other one had sunk down the forum topic list. When ]3eath bumped both of them, it was obvious we had 2 copies.
I have locked the other thread, as this thread was the first, and there can be only one...
BigTrancer :)