Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Perth Pills - Jan/03

Status
Not open for further replies.

badbiki

Bluelighter
anyone have any reports on "white zoro's". A white fairly stubby looking pil with a Z inprinted on the top. dommed on both top and bottom.
also what other pils are going around in the last weeks of january 2003?

The old Perth pills thread is HERE.
Could someone local please summarise that old thread and repost any information that's still current for Perth?
Thanks, BigTrancer :)

If you insist on making a new thread please at least summarise the old thread or put something of interest in your post :)
The Good
Gatecrashers - Come in colours ranging from white with blue specks, blue, green all with the gatecrasher logo 'outprint'. I'd suggest that with all the incarnations of good gatecrashers its more than likely someone will try and pass off dodgy copies so don't trust the logo and test them anyway.
Nipple - White pill, small indented dot on one side. Apparently an extremely hard press.
The Bad
White/ Green Speckled Rolex - Test for speed possibly DXM, avoid like the plague.
The Unknown
Zorro - As yet unproven in the west, test results and clear descriptions would be good. I won't say its the same as the east until its definite.
Its a long weekend guys and set to be a huge one, what else have we seen?

Has any one got any info on the crowns that just come avaiable. Its the crown logo off the beer bottle.

Its possible the rolex's are also being passed as crowns. If so thats one to avoid.

Not having to re-type myself, I'll copy what I have posted in reply to someone on pill reports. In summary, Green Gatecrashers that have appeared AFTER blue/white ones same dimensions as blue/white gatecrashers have a speed like substance in them and very likelly a good dose of old meth. Stay away.
loopy-land:
you are either colour blind, or a lying son of a bitch dealer that needs to be banned. I've had a blue gatecrasher over NYE and so did many people (also the more white variation). They were clean MDMA. Me and my girlfriend had a GREEN one last night that looked almost identical to the blue ones, but was clearly green. This is how the experience went: half hour after ingestion: nothing, 45 min: nothing, hour: getting reved intensifying into a full on meth fucked upness equivalent to about a half gram of average speed. No loved up, no MDx type experience what so ever. My gf was shaking and nearly threw up a few times. Shit dribbling was much present, and the experience could have been possibly enjoyed if that was what was expected and event was different. I have never had that much "speed-type" substance in my life in one go and never will. No chance of sleep long after peak has faded. Estimated amount of pure meth (assuming it was meth based on the feeling) in pill: 50mg - 100mg. (this is estimated from me having 50mg of fairly pure meth once and being *fully* fucked).
NOTE: I have tested the pill in a hurry. A mate sold them to me and my reagents are extremely old and have given funny results in the past. This all led me to ignore the "funny" result of a test especially that last time i tested some good meth with Marquise, it didn't go orange.
Test for Green Gatecrasher:
Marquise: Nothing - scrapped off two pills.
Mandeline: funny blackish/greenish/bluish (but fairly similar to a normal MDx reaction).
Second scrape tested only a little blackish.
Make your own conclusions and stay away from them unless you just like the idea of popping pills and getting "fucked up" on fuck knows what.

Update: just read the thread about preparing your own test reagents and the post my phase_dancer proves my concern about my Marquise reagent being ruined. It apparently has a short life span especially in warm conditions to which mine was exposed.
This verifies even more that Green Gatecrashers domed on the bottom that have come out after blue ones in Perth are speed bombs with perhaps traces of something else and very intense ones speed bombs too. For those with no access to good speed, you might consider this very good value for money. But if you are after Ecstacy, stay away.
Oh, and also, if this helps, the ones I had weighed almost exactly 300mg. They were weighed using the little 2g scales which are accurate to 50mg and give a lot more accurate results than the electronic scales accurate to 100mg which can't be used to weigh anything less then 300+ mg.

Anyone out there had both the Raver/Stickmen, and the Double cherries with brown speckles. I Have to decide which to have and after reading the reports i'm more confused. I'm thinking the cherries but i'd love to hear your advice.

Ok, from info in Pill Reports, it turns out there are two different batches of Green Gatecrashers in Perth. Both are well pressed and look identical apart from two things:
Good ones:
* NO speckles, plain light green
* Smell
Shit (speed bombs or intense too much meth type effect) :
* Speckles
* Don't smell what so ever
Both seem to have domed bottom.
As for stickmen/cherries, i think stickmen are stronger, but from reports cherries are cleaner.

If they are the same cherries that have been around for a while then *. Unfortunately someone made lots of little pills. The one i had was very very clean, mdma feeling. Altho i would really of preferred to have 2 straight up, or atleast 1 and then another half 15 min later followed by another half 30min after the last half.
A friend of mine has come across brown CU's
These are very similar to the green CU in size although they are a brown colour. Domed on one side, flat on other with CU imprinted on it.
We tested it and came up with these results using xtreme
Marquis : Orange/red straight away(5secs) then slightly purple but with mostly staying red.
Simmons: Dark Blue instantly
Robadope: No change
Looks like these are speed(meth) and possibly a very weak dose of MD*A.
My friend then consumed the pill saying it was not bad. (meaning he felt ok and didnt die or nothing drastic)
When he sends me a pic i will post it on here for yous to see
Happy Flippin
[Edit: Potentially fatal advice removed. BigTrancer]
[ 29 January 2003: Message edited by: BigTrancer ]
Ooops sorry BT didnt mean to do advise that :)
browncu.JPG

Brown CU
6mm X 2.5mm (not including the dome)
weight: .27 - .33gm
[ 31 January 2003: Message edited by: DiSturBeD_1 ]

I have heard there are white gatecrashers around again. They are a dodgy second batch that are no where near as good as the first ones.
Would some of you post something, we cant let perth pills piss off onto the next page!!!!
White domes are good, a friend of mine had 2 of them and 2 blue gatecrashers and said that the mirror ball looked like a big smiling pumpkin. He had some 30 something visuals off of this combination. He is a frequent user with a good tolerance i would NOT suggest taking that many to anyone tho.

Well i solved my stick men, cherry problem, took the stickmen myself and gave the cherries away. Must say i did enjoy the stick men, not bad .. and from the other reports the cherries were very very clean. My friends and i all have relativley the same tolerance, so based on that i would say go the cherries if you want something clean and luvved up, and go the stickmen if you can handle a bit of messiness.
Happy pill'n every1

Hi am wondering if anyone has heard of purple nikes
cant seem to find anything on them.
also, my thoughts on the stickment, a bit ordinary. Had a double cherry last week that was pretty darn good.

^ Can you please supply some more details about the Nike's so that you might get some useful information?
BigTrancer :)

I am wanting info on White pills with a Club stamp on them, the club stands off the pill, no score on back. I have been away from the scene for almost two years and the last good pills I had were green mtv's. All the "ecstasy" I used to get had a strong scent, there pills dont' have any. Any knowledge on them much appriciated. Came back and edited to add saw these around 10 Feb 2003.
[ 14 February 2003: Message edited by: justacelebrity ]

if any of you can get a picture(digital camera) or scan them on a computer it would help. sometimes pills are known by different names
eg stickmen/ravers/mag/transformers of recent.
There is an australian website that you can order a Pill testing kit.. very handy. do a search for EZ-Test or look in the Sources for reagents archive (if one of you mods wants to link it to this post feel free)
personally i'd be lost without a pill tester as it gives me a general idea about what i am dealing with.
Safe n happy flippin
DiSturBeD

Hey im wondering if anyone has any information on the following pills floating around perth, Orange mx's, motorolas, white nipples/targets..
i need to know before the 20th of feb if possible, looking into trying one, just need to know which would be the best.

hello sabian, Nipples/target/ripples are a mild dose of MDMA i would say they are average, i would give them 6 out of 10, the zorro's are better(the beige that is) i would give them 7 out of 10 my tolerance is low aswell if that helps at all.

My tolerance is also low, i heard through pillreports.com that the white with orange speckled mx's arnt too bad yet that was in sydney, but there was one reply there that said they were orange not white with orange speckles, and gave the same feeling. does anyone here in perth know or has had the orange mx's and has a clear explanation of how good these pills are??
[ 14 February 2003: Message edited by: Sabian ]

Status
Not open for further replies.