Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

serena williams

eddi spgeddi

Bluelighter
as if serena isnt a drug cheater.
look at the patchy skin...
the rapid growth of very maculine muscle development.
they virtually never drug test tennis players.
the last guy outed was peter korda... who left the cicuit by choice after players refused to take the court against him!
what other signs should i look for when assessing drug cheaters like serena?
who else suspects her?

I would'nt be suprised if all american sports people are cheaters, remember they will do anything to be number one.

innocent until proven guilty. in tennis now there are more women doing weights etc. and the game is heading towards the mens game of power, whereas 10 years ago it was more divided, i dont think any did any real weights work. to stay competitive your always looking for an edge, so strength is one way to get on top.

Look at the role model of Americans through the 80's. one name springs to mind, the most recognisable man of the 80's..... HULK HOGAN. a man who admitedly used steroids for over a decade. a man, who arguabbly, without the aid of drugs may not be more famous than your average joe.
i take my hat off to hulk hogan for taking the step of making drug use more acceptable in society.
Serena Williams is only folowing the example of Americas (and the 80s) icon.

i'm all up for social drug use but not in sports....i hate all the cheating bullshit, it's supposed to be the best of the best, not the best at taking drugs.....
as for serena...well personally i dont think she takes them, yeah she's big but look at her mother's build....they're a big family...i just think she has a big build and works out...but then again maybe i'm just a little naive!

Seeing as we don't know whether or not she's a cheat, we don't know what substance to look for signs of, and thus there isn't anybody who can tell you what to look for.
As this is a general discussion about tennis/drugs/american players, I'm moving it to social.
:)