Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

DXM in Australian 'tussin?

speedemonson

Bluelighter
Im reasonably new to the whole psychedelics thing, but i'll freely admit that i have thoroughly enjoyed past experiences. After doing some research on bluelight and erowid im keen for some DXM. a mate of mine felt the same until he purchased Robotussin DM, containing Guaifenesin which made him crook as a dog, and he had to miss the next 3 days of work.
On the erowid dxm vaultGuide to DXM in over the counter products about 90 DXM containing products are listed, only a few of which are available in my area (Newcastle - Australia). I was told (while rolling) that DXM has been scheduled in Australia, and is only available in products which also contain other active ingredients preventing recreational DXM use. A search of a pharmacy proved that robotussin Max strength cough is unavailable.
What do you Aussie Robo-trippers reccomend?

Robitussin DX is the only one you want. It is available in all chemists though some are restricting supply of this syrup, and instead offering alternative medications for dry, non-productive cough. Robitussin DX contains 30 milligrams of dextromethorphan per 10 millilitres of syrup, and no guaifenesin, paracetamol or pseudoephedrine.
BigTrancer :)