Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

filling empty capsules

special-k

Bluelighter
Was wondering if anyone has any killer methods when it comes to this..
I find it really tricky and fiddle-y..
Thanks in advance :)

To cap large piles of powder is easy, it gets harder when you get to the dregs though. Usually I put my powders on a piece of glossy paper so when its time for the dregs I just fold the paper in half (with the powder in there) and give the paper a few flicks with my finger making all the powder fall into the fold. Then its just a matter of using the gel cap and scraping the fold. You may want to do another fold perpendicular to the first one to centre all the powder. If all else fails just give it a lick :D

YEAH! It's Cap-M-Quik!
capsuleman.jpg

This product is sold for quick capsuling of herbal powders and nutritional supplements. It makes an easy way of completely filling capsules with a mix of powder.
[IMG deleted] Oops!
Note: It is NOT possible to measure dose per capsule with this method, so to capsule known doses of substance this would not be appropriate. However, it looks cool as shit, and I thought you'd all like to see the product hehehe. I think Cowboy Mac originally posted a pic of the Cap-M-Quik a couple years back. If you want one, don't ask for a source here - just search the net for the brand name, it's too easy to find.
BigTrancer :)
[ 13 January 2003: Message edited by: BigTrancer ]
[ 14 January 2003: Message edited by: BigTrancer ]

I've often wondered why people find this a problem !?%#?
Anyhoo I find it easy as just folding a piece of paper, glossy usually helps o' and a contrasting colour to the substance and let it flow down the fold in the paper into the cap.
Another neat little trick is to use a NEW conepiece as a funnel.
So there you av' it, unless you find this too difficult in which case I'd suggest thinking twice about taking the cap ;)

ooooooo... that gadget is just too funky for my budget, BT -but i want one dammit!!
Another neat little trick is to use a NEW conepiece as a funnel.
i could never find a funnel thin enuff!!!
thats brilliant!!!!
thanx guys :)

The funnel thing works GREAT. My bf always makes me funnels (I suck at making them) He's good with his hands. ;)

You could drill a series of capsule width holes into a piece of wood so that you can fill several capsules at a time. This would work similar to the cap-m-quik.

A world of advice. Don't try to fill caps while under the influence. Makes for some unhappy campers ;)
Also, I wouldn't want to have to explain the possession of one of those cap filling machines to the police!

glossy business card with one end cut down to a thin section that becomes a tube when you fold it.
the cut end should be about 1cm long and 1cm wide. when this part folds it creates a funnel just the right size to drop a point per cap, you can fiddle the measurements to make it quite exact.
does that make sense... i could perhaps try and explain it better.

Filling capsules?

This isn't related to any drug per se, but what's the best way to get powder into capsules without spilling any? I can't think of an easy way off the top of my head....

I'd say a funnel, but no-one makes funnels that small... The best I came up with was trying to roll paper up into a cone with a very small opening and use that, but it seems to me that it would be easy to spill whatever you're handling everywhere.

Thoughts?

weight it up on a peice of card board (ie rave flyer) then fold it in half and tip it into the cap. :)

you can roll a 20 dollar note and put a lacaband around it so you have a firm conical funnel then put the thin end it your cap and drop powder down the funnel (after weighing obviously)

You can buy cap fillers from most vitamin/health food stores. Of course they're not that useful if you only want to make a few caps at a time: the one below makes 50 per go. I've never used one but they're a neat idea :)

cap1.jpg

cap2.jpg

cap3.jpg

cap4.jpg

Edit: hope there's no guidelines issues with these imgs, feel free to remove if there is :)

Last edited:
... And because everyone has legitimate reasons to be filling large amounts of capsules?

I've found a piece of clear, rigid plastic just folded in half works fine.

People make their own vitamin/supplement combination tablets. It’s perfectly legal to buy these and the empty capsules at your local herbal remedy shop or chemist.

If you get a packet of those blue bic pens that have a hole in the top of the lid u can use the lid as a funnel. but ofcourse you still have to get the powder into the lid :)