Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

try this when your rollin!!

yeeya

Bluelighter
When your rollin hard try a head roll, yes a head roll!!
-step 1; Have a friend stand next to you to hold you up.
- step 2; close your eyes and begin(slowly) to roll your head in an anti-clockwise direction in one fluent motion and slowly speed it up
#nb. A head roll means to roll the head in a cicular motion at the neck, as opposed to front to back or side to side when you stretch your neck.
step 3; do not exceed 10 rotations or you are likely to pass out!! (which many a person has done)
Its fuckn awesome!! If you were to do it when you were straight youd just get dizy, but when your twisted it seems that the dizziness becomes waves of euphoria and lots of full colour visuals!!
Give it a try you wont be dissapointed.

hrmm, cant be good for u. :|
how about using a ear/cotton bud, and slowely running it through the inner ear.
Thats always a crowd pleaser.
Try closing your eyes, and placing your whole hand verticly against some1 elses, using your thumb and forefinger (of your other hand) run it up and down the outsides of each you and the other persons finger (try all the fingers one at a time)
Sounds complicated, but I cant show a diagram, so all I can say is that You will know it when it happens ;)

I've got one!
- Step 1: Dance really hard for about 3 hours. And I mean really hard - this is important. Try and do it as close to the front of the dance floor as you can where everyone is packed in and it's quite hot. It's also best to do this at about 6:00AM
- Step 2: Go off to the side of the dance floor and find the guy on his own that's quite obviously straight. He should be easy to find - his arms will be folded and he won't be smiling. You will also be able to see colour in his eyes.
- Step 3: Give him a really big hug, covering him in all your sweat.
This will give you an intense rush, as you will have passed your plur onto him and improved his night. Congratulations. Now go back onto the dance floor and get all nice and sweaty again and repeat the process.

ROFL @ Pleo
Haha i have to try that one :D
hehehee
To good :)

My friend is lke the sweatiest man I know..
He does that shit all the time :) funny stuff