• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Any problems with getting research chems mailed here?

sixthseal.com

Bluelighter
Hello, I've been lurking around here for a while and finally decided to post to ask about whether there are any problems with getting research chems like 5-MeO-DiPT, AMT, DPT etc mailed to Victoria? I've been reading drug scheduling laws and haven't seen any of those chemicals listed. I could be wrong though. Would there be any problems if the package gets intercepted by customs? Will I be held liable for criminal charges if the address is listed as mine? Is that sufficient for legal action to be taken? Any help regarding this will be appreciated. The distributer assures me that they have had no problems mailing to Australia before, but I just wanted to be sure. Sorry if I violated any forum guidelines. TIA.

AMT appears on the schedule, as does n,n-DMT... along with the statement covering analogues of scheduled substances:
The isomers, unless specifically excepted, of the drugs in this Schedule whenever the existence of such isomers is possible within the specific chemical designation;
The esters and ethers, unless appearing in another Schedule, of the drugs in this Schedule whenever the existence of such esters of ethers is possible;
The salts of the drugs listed in this Schedule, including the salts of esters, ethers and isomers as provided above whenever the existence of such salts is possible.
Therefore the substances you're trying to import may be classed as pseudo-legal for import and possession, but not legal for consumption.
Hardup posted this in the "Ordering AMT" thread:
I contacted the Therapeutic Goods Administration, who informed me that it was restricted under the Customs Act, and would require an import permit.
I contacted customs, and was told any attempt to import AMT would lead to criminal prosecution. Here's what they attrached:
"Warning
Anyone purchasing goods from overseas over the Internet or through mail order should be aware that when the goods arrive in Australia they will be subject to Customs controls. Some goods sold legally overseas may be prohibited or require permits for import to Australia. Customs duty and Goods and Services Tax (GST) may also be payable on items permitted to enter Australia.
Certain items freely available over the Internet are prohibited imports to Australia. These include self-defence items such as electronic stun guns/tasers, daggers, flick knives, blowpipes, knuckle-dusters, and therapeutic substance such as DHEA, steroids and some body-building supplements. Some of the prohibited substances are included in weight-loss preparations.
The importation of these goods and similar items is prohibited under the Customs (Prohibited Imports) Regulations without a permit. If any of these goods are imported without a permit, the goods will be seized by Customs. Prosecution might also follow and conviction could result in fines of up to $250,000 and/or jail terms of up to 10 years."
While AMT is not specifically mentioned in any of the restriced chemcials listings anywhere [Edit: Since this posting, AMT has been listed on the schedule. BT] (DMT is mentioned a few times), I believe Customs would invoke Regulation 5 of the Customs (Prohibited Imports) Regulations
If you're not prepared to fight a test case, I wouldn't risk it. Check this regulation
BigTrancer :)

^^^
Well, due to the guidelines of Bluelight, we REALLY can't tell you any more than that. You know it's illegal, and you may get caught if you send it into Australia.
Then again, you might not get caught, but do you really want to risk going to jail just for a chemical?