Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

REVOLT!!!

syntech

Bluelighter
what is it with crappy pills lately?? is it just the silly season and no one can b bothered making anything good or wat??
and living in a small city(town) i basically cant get hold of caps. being the rookie that i am i've realised that i dont even know wat GOOD pills r. ive only had one or two that r worth a mention.
so i say REVOLT!! and go whinge to ur dealer!! ;)

uhuh
blah blah its who you know etc etc
/me waits for this to be closed

u think i dont want to? there r some things in life u cant help...especially at certain times

I see no purpose to this thread now. The quality and availability of drugs is mainly dependant on how good your contacts are and as such discussion of availability is not allowed this forum.
From the forum Guidelines
DONT request information on the availability OR pricing of street drugs, pharmaceuticals or anything else. (Amended to include pricing 21/11/02 in line with standard Forum practise).
Any further threads on the topic of chemical glut/shortage/availability will be closed or deleted immediately. Please refrain from making these kind of threads, because it's all about who you know. The people who post these kind of threads leave themselves open to solicitation by email, and the people who respond with varying comments predictably reveal themselves to be in regular contact with drug dealers. I think people can see the logic in this one.
Yes revolt... find a new dealer.... But not here.