Votes: 1 100.0%
  • [img]http://i.bluelight.ru/g//543/4stars.gif[/img]

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • [img]http://i.bluelight.ru/g//543/5stars.gif[/img]

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

SDforever420

Bluelighter
Cant wait to see how cheesey this one is:) Im a pretty big fan of these movies. The last one was pretty cheesey. But the trailer for this one makes me think im goin be sayin YA FUCKIN RIGHT!!! the whole time. What do yall think?

I hated the first, have only seen bits and pieces of the rest. It's safe to say that I won't be watching this one when it comes out.

I already posted in the social thread that this movie and those who go to see it need a swift kick in their respective genital areas.

Jordana Brewster in bikini = WIN

Sorry man but that anorexic look just does nothing for me. Heroic Chic died out in 95, someone shoulda told her. What she needs to do is eat a damn steak.

I'm not a big movie guy so when my girl and I do watch one, I usually spend the entirety of the previews asking her if a) she's seen it and b) if it has BOTH the rock and vin diesel.

Needless to say I was shocked and amused when I saw the preview for this. I wont be going to see it though, since having THE ROCK and VIN DIESEL in the same movie together could cause me to start compulsively consuming Monster energy and spending my entire paycheck on different New Era caps.

I'm not a big movie guy so when my girl and I do watch one, I usually spend the entirety of the previews asking her if a) she's seen it and b) if it has BOTH the rock and vin diesel.

Needless to say I was shocked and amused when I saw the preview for this. I wont be going to see it though, since having THE ROCK and VIN DIESEL in the same movie together could cause me to start compulsively consuming Monster energy and spending my entire paycheck on different New Era caps.

QFT and fuckin LOLz

Movie Producer A: We havent come out with an underground car racing movie in 18 months the market is untapped! But we dont have any good ideas for a movie either. What should we do?

Movie Producer B: Lets do what we always do, recycle some old lame franchise for the 100millionth time. The we'll make a really sweet trailer that shows all the best parts and some sexy chick starlet in a bikini. Then we get a bunch of type cast actors that only do these types of movies because they're fucking awful at acting, we cant lose.

I noticed that someone in my friend's list on Facebook (for some unknown reason) liked the page "did he slap that ass, or grab it?". I clicked on the page because the quote sounded familiar and I wanted to see what it was from. Low and behold it was a Fast & Furious quote.

I laughed at one of the comments accompanying the picture:

fast-five-movie-tyrese-gibson-ludacris.jpg

they should of acted more black in this movie!

Despite all the negative posts towards this movie it made $86.4 million over the weekend...wtf lol

These movies are strange in that all but one (Tokyo Drift) has made over 100 million at the box office. They've done so really without hype. I've had Super 8 and the final Harry Potter movie practically shoved down my throat. It's a curious little franchise.

Has anyone actually seen all of these? If so, how would you rank them from best to worse?

1. The Fast and The Furious
2. Faster and more Furious
3. Fast and Furious
4. 2 Fast 2 Furious
5. The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift
6. Fast Five
7. Fast and Furiouser
8. Fast Five, The Redux (Actually F&F #6)
9. Not so Fast, much less Furious : The latter years.
10. We got Walkers, bitch!

As you can see, I ranked them in order and extrapolated the results to include the next 5 movies as well.

1. The Fast and The Furious
2. Faster and more Furious
3. Fast and Furious
4. 2 Fast 2 Furious
5. The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift
6. Fast Five
7. Fast and Furiouser
8. Fast Five, The Redux (Actually F&F #6)
9. Not so Fast, much less Furious : The latter years.
10. We got Walkers, bitch!

As you can see, I ranked them in order and extrapolated the results to include the next 5 movies as well.

Don't forget the bootleg of this franchise "Swift and Ill-tempered"!

Ok so there's not a "Swift and Ill-tempered" franchise, but maybe there should be =D

I already posted in the social thread that this movie and those who go to see it need a swift kick in their respective genital areas.

I didnt read it, why?

Sorry man but that anorexic look just does nothing for me. Heroic Chic died out in 95, someone shoulda told her. What she needs to do is eat a damn steak.

It actually was not Jordana but the other lead chick. And she did not look all that hawt with her skinny scary body.

These movies are strange in that all but one (Tokyo Drift) has made over 100 million at the box office. They've done so really without hype. I've had Super 8 and the final Harry Potter movie practically shoved down my throat. It's a curious little franchise.

Has anyone actually seen all of these? If so, how would you rank them from best to worse?

Very interesting perspective.

I've only seen parts of Tokyo Drift & 2 Fast 2 Furious (and didnt like what I saw of them) and the other 3 I watched entirely. That being said....here is my ranking of them:

1. The Fast and the Furious
2. Fast Five
3. Fast and Furious
4. 2 Fast 2 Furious
5. Tokyo Drift

I didn't really mind it, but it's definitely not about the cars anymore. And I hated the CGI in the end race, it looked pathetic.

It was good for what it is meant for.....entertainment for people who love cars. In an honest review I would give it 2 starts being nice. Compared with the last 2 movies I would give it a 3.

But it's barely about the cars anymore, it's like they were just filler. Most of it was an action movie, and the one time I thought there'd be a street race, there was just a standoff between the cop and the baddie :p

(I used to know names, but I just don't care anymore haha)