Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Top great things heard over Xmas from fellow party goers

Runner

Bluelighter
I could not resist posting some great things I have witness people say over Xmas and New Years. Some appeared to have an opinionated tone of voice, yet others had quite an educating one... when the following things are said to you with an educating tone, its the funniest... Here is some:
* My friend ODed on liquid MDMA. It was fully pure.
* Best way to bring someone back from a heroin overdose is to bang a halfweight of speed into them.
* Rock is shit... it fucks with your head...I prefer the gluggy normal speed. That brown shit I had last weekend was fully awesome.
* Don't get blue Gatecrashers, they are hell smacky, they have heroin in them
* I loved the Verscaccis, they were hell cokey.
* I hate dexis - that's what I popped when I was at high school! And I hate rock cause it fucks with your head! I just like straight amphetamine!
* Almost every pill has rat poison in it to give a better head fuck.
* The more your gear stinks of chemical shit, the better it is. The gluggy shit normally stinks the worst - that't the best shit.
* Banging gear is the safest way.
* I thought you meant eat it when you said test it!

I have one to add that will possibly make me laugh for a long time to come.
(Imagine this said in a very wordly and serious tone)
"I can get PURE nitrous"
:)

^^^
Well to be technical, PURE nitrous is not what is in bulbs. It's "food grade" nitrous, which can have a certain amount of impurities...
In theory, you can get "lab grade" and "analytical grade" nitrous, both which would have less impurites and more nitrous. But, to the average bulb whore, there really is NO noticable differance, we're talking 95% nitrous compared to 99.9%.
Other then that, meh.

i've heard the rat poison thing before...
*shudders*
8(

another...
"...no, alot of pills atm do have heroin in 'em..."
Nice!

"watch-out....these pills are mega dodgy.....they must have some type of poison in 'em 'cos me and me mate nearly spewed after dropping 'em.....but they're still pretty good "

On Christmas Day, at a venue where a certain international DJ was playing, said by myself...
"Im only having one tonight"
Less than 5 minutes later.
"I just doubled"

You know the worst thing I heard over Christmas and New Years?
"I ate it anyway..." -- posted so many times in this forum in response to bad test results, or lack of information about a pill. Some of the people who posted this were lucky and had ok pills, some were unlucky and wasted ther money. Fortunately for all the people taking unknown pills... nobody was really unlucky and died.
Why do people even bother testing their pills or asking for information about them when they are going to just eat them anyway regardless of the result?? Full marks for asking the question, of course, I'll never be down on someone for searchin for information... but eating adulterated or unknown drugs is risky behaviour and at odds with the HM principles the person is aiming for by asking or testing, isn't it?
BigTrancer.

Yeah, the decent thing to do woul be to sell them off to minors as "fully sick cokey imports" ;)
Hehe, seriosuly though, I agree, i've had to throw out some pills in the past, and to be honest, i'm glad, the less perpetuation of the cycle the better I say.

^^ Respect. Anyone who will throw away a pill that they're unsure about is a true disciple of HM :)
Good point BT... With the cost of pills these days, it's difficult for most to throw them away - even if the test fails. Few people get along well enough with their dealer to say "they didn't test up, can I swap em/have a refund?" Most hate the image dodgy folks present when they approach in a club & ask casually if you're "after some eckys bro?", so floggin them off to randoms is out of the question too...
It comes down to necking it, or kissing your time and money goodbye...
I'd like to ask - how many people actually have thrown away a pill? How many have risked it? Why?

^^^
Done it a few times, tested bunk... Why would I waste my time?
Goes in my small collection of 'wack' pills, which is fun to show your freinds. Has happend never frequently, we all get a little more wise.
Come on people, you ate it anyway? How much do you spend on groceries a week? Really, factor the cost vs. risk in a rational manner, and you would never take the chance. Besides, the 'wack' collection makes a good talking point. Hey, it might even get you laid one day ;)

I agree it's a difficult choice Apollo - which is why I try to convince people that 'test before you buy' is the way to go. It sounds like it would be hard to broach the subject with a dealer, but most I've found are more curious than anything, and love the idea of pill testers.
Anyway - back to the topic...
"The pills were pretty weak... we like double dropped three times each, then split 5 between the two of us, and hardly even really peaked."
"Oh... I thought you said to eat the whole thing."
BigTrancer :)

I dunno, the start of this thread came across to me as having a touch of bluelighter arrogance. I'm not really trying to get stuck into you Runner but why do we need to make fun of people who know no better? The majority of drug users tend to learn through word of mouth and depending on the people the associate with they may inadvertantly pickup a few "interesting" ideas...
Take My friend ODed on liquid MDMA. It was fully pure. for instance. I have heard some people call ecstasy "EmDeeEmAye" (MDMA) not knowing that what they are saying is in fact four letters that stand for "methylenedioxy-methylamphetamine". From there you can see how one might substitute ecstasy for "EmDeeEmAya" when calling GHB "Liquid Ecstasy".
"It was fully pure" probably just meant it was a fairly high concentrate of GHB, hence the OD (given a small amount of carelessness)..
I suppose what I'm trying to say is that while some of the quotes here ARE downright stupid things to say, there are a few that could be seen as a simple misunderstanding or two and maybe us smarty pants BLs shouldn't be looking down our noses at these people too much..
And possibly I should just lighten up a bit and not take this thread so seriously ;) either way :)
[ 08 January 2003: Message edited by: ctrl ]

No arrogance intended... i just thought it was quite funny to me and wanted to share with other people...
I don't mean to make fun of those that don't know as much facts as people on this forum. I am sure with time, they will become more educated through one source or another. I DO however mean to make fun of those, that refuse to listen, and in fact activelly promote the spread of myths. My above quotes were taken mostly from those people.

The funiest things I heard (unfortunately from the same dude) were:
"My friends are so experienced that they only have to look at a pill to know it's good"
We went out and got new testers LOL
"But the guy takes alot of eccies he said they are some of the best he has ever had"
after we bought speed bombs

"Man there was glass in my pill, i held it close to a light and i could see all of these shiny speckles in it" (speckles usually = drugs, duh!)
"You see acid is really speed in its purest form!"
"Ever had acid?"
"Nope, that shit fries holes in your brain and makes u think you can fly in the sky with diamonds"
Throwing away bunk pills, certainly if they've been fully tested, but i dont think i'd throw away if it came up with a nil reaction to marquis, it could still have some goodies such as 4-MTA. I like the idea of having a collection of 'wack' pills, although i'd keep em close to the toilet in case the boys in blue came calling, i mean it's no use getting busted for bunk beans and its not like you could eat em!

hehe, what a legendary security guard!!!!
"man, .......... is turning into a real druggo(I am not!)"
this was not said to me, but i was the person he was talking about. a friend told me that this person said that about me. the same guy came round two days later and asked my to hook him up. i told him to f**k of, and said "who's the druggo now?"
i also had a really obvious undercover cop ask me for drugs on New Years.
he walked up to me, and without introducing himself, and asked very directly
"hey man, do you think i'll be able to get some ECSTACY(he said ecstacy, no slang eg. pills, ekkies) at this party. I really want some ECSTACY tonight. or maybe some SPEED, some SPEED would be good too. Do you think you could get it for me?"
i proceeded to tell him to f**k off, and he went on to say
"awe man, i really think i'll be able to get some ECSTACY at this party" he then went on to ask the next person who walked past.
some cops are real tools. they should learn to talk the talk, and walk the walk, so to speak!

^ he was probably just putting on an act while picking your pocket.
[ 09 January 2003: Message edited by: BigTrancer ]

Cops from my area are like that to.
I just thought it was the cops being 'nice' to the druggies considering they were prolly drug users at some stage in their life.
I mean, if you couldn't tell it was a cop if some f00l came up and asked 'Got any Extacy' then you probably deserve being caught for being so stupid.
Cops are out for the big guys, not the average raver with a pill in their pocket or mouth.