Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Cairns Pill/Drug thread - 5/1/03

Status
Not open for further replies.

sonic_reality

Bluelighter
Just thought I'd start up a new thread. The old one was getting a bit big.
106 posts is pretty good seeing as though there was barely anyone posting info on the Cairns area a few months back! Let's Keep it up!
Just to get the thread going, I'll ask one simple question,
Anything new around town?
[edit] added date to title
[ 06 January 2003: Message edited by: Fry-d- ]

dont say heresay, thats all im saying...
its best not to comment on "what u have heard" (im sure the person u told u wouldnt like it posted on the internet... we wouldnt want any people in blue to get in on the act...
We did say some fairly risky stuff in the last thread, lets keep it clean this time guys, just post on WHAT is round, what u have actually Seen/Tested/Tried/etc, and keep the focus on people not gettting ripped off with dodgy pills, coz Cairns definately aint to place it used to be...
I think as our scene explodes (u having all witnessed it), we need to be careful about what we do, we all need ot remember these things arent lollies, they are class A anphetamines, and u can go to JAIL...
The number of dodgy and unreliable pills that i have seen lately is ridiculous, and a lot more people are taking drugs than b4... This thread could actually help some youngins, coz the majority of cairns drug takers are VERY uneduacated about the effects of drugs on the mind and body...
Peaz out all, happy n safe new years....
[ 05 January 2003: Message edited by: Scrambled_On_Eggs ]

Yeah, I think we should all watch what we say from now on, because who knows when those naughty little policemen could be looking through these posts.
I've been pleased to hear from some friends that they know quite a few people from Cairns who are starting to use pillreports and bluelight to find out about what is good or bad in Cairns.
Let's try to get as many people as we can using this info, because it will mean a lot less people will be getting ripped off or getting sick off bunk/bad pills.

I would just like to start off with Happy wishes for 2003 for everyone.
I would like to raise the discussion on "PURPLE HILLS"
Has anyone looked at these pills as closely as I have?
Why I ask this is because I noticed that one of the domed sides did not look right, in the fact that it didn't look like it was originally part of the pill.
I say this as it looks as though the pill was flat on 1 side with a dome on the other. Looking very closely (where the flat side would have been) you can see around the edges the pill looks crumbly or where the edge isnt quite smooth.
Using a keen eye you can see that the domed part of the pill is actually a slightly different colour and you can see where it doesnt quite match up with the original body of the pill.
Using the sharp edge of a knife i easily (very easily- as in it almost fell off once i put a bit of the knifes edge under it) broke this dome off the original body of the pill. The surface underneath was a bit broken up & crumbly but it seemed as though there was once a logo underneath which couldnt quite be made out.
I tested both the dome & the main body part of the pill & both had generally the same reation.
Ez-test STD= black within seconds
Test # 2 = Reaction to blue within seconds
Test # 3 = No reaction within 5 mins
Has anybody else had as closer look at these as was I ?
[ 06 January 2003: Message edited by: papapilla ]

Plenty of these have been munched by this stage.. and i must say i've heard no complaints. I personally thought they were a very nice pill. Got me going over new years... danced heaps and all that. Short peak time but still good enough for new years and there after.
[edit] Event information removed
[ 06 January 2003: Message edited by: Fry-d- ]

There (as usual) has been mixed reports on these but most of what i have heard have been 2 thumbs up.
I swallowed 1 at 10am on N.Y.D (NYE had 2 doves which did relatively nothing to me just kept cruzy, happy & content) along with railing close to 1/2 a dove. No sensations felt until 12:30 when driving back from getting some pink armani's
Legs started shacking lots of euphoria & feeling great.
15 mins later took 1.5 pink armani's which put me way up past cloud 9 so really can't report solely on the hills from personal experience except they were shaping up for a good ride!
[ 06 January 2003: Message edited by: papapilla ]

had these as well on new years... (in airlie beach incidentally, but was told they were 'delivered' from cairns)...
they just felt like a mid to low dose of MDA to me... didnt get a chance to test them, cause am on holiday away from my testers...
taking 2 & 3/4 pills over the night i was pretty damn trashed for most of the time, so theyre not by any means bad pills... just dont think they contain my friend MDMA...

some people had classic MDMA feelings, others classic MDA feelings...
Ive got a feeling these are a very mixed batch, tho i liked em...

i thought the doves were very nice. i took two and a half between 10:00pm and 5:30am. lots of body twitching when not dancing, huge rushes, very shaky jaws and was in a very euforic state over the whole night. i just felt like dancing was my purpose.
the armanis were also nice and smooth, but in my opinion, the doves were the best out of the two. i only had one armani, but it still did me quite nicely. very hard little f**kers though!

So I gather that nobody else on here noticed that these domes looked out of place from these pills.
Mates of mine also noticed this after inspecting the pills!
If any of you get a hold of more have a quick look and you will notice it without a doubt.

was i the only one to get those brown speckled eggs with no logo at NYE? they were decently clean pills (MDMA/MDA mix) but i havent heard of anyone else getting onto them...
maybe they've just arrived?

papapilla: I've seen domes break off pills before, as recently as last weekend - I was looking at a white/grey smiley pill in melbourne, on which the logo side (domed) had slid off the pill, leaving it flat with no stamp. The piece that fell off the pill was a very thin, round sliver matching the face of the tablet, complete with stamp.
Years ago I also saw a batch of HQ pills, some of which were double stamped (either side domed), some were single stamped (other side rough/flat), and there were matching blanks (both sides rough but identical pill appearance/colouring/speckling etc.
BigTrancer :)

Must of had the same batch of smileys.. we had ones that the tops just sliced off. Don't know what could of caused this.. but didn't effect the purpose of the pill
:)

Must be something to do with the way the pill is made, like its made with flat side first then a dome is pressed onto the top.
A question only the manufacturer
could answer- just makes them look super dodgy.
Any which way both the dome & main body of the pill tested the same so they both contain the good stuff and people are loving them!

Know of some newbies in town- BJ's & Harley's
BJ- yellowy colour BJ in capitals
Harley- Pinky colour with Harley LOGO
Tested both pills & contain NO MDxx- went straight to Orange with the tester.
BJ tested to meth (gave blue reaction to phase 2)
Only did phase 1 for Harley
Have taste tested the BJ's & they are a really nice dancy pill (unlike some other speedy pills I have had) must be decent qty contained.
Word on the Harleys... Regular speeders report minimal effects, non regulars report good ride.
MX's Orangy speckled. Logo= Mx (capital M lower case x) Didnt look like a terribly nice pill.
Threw it under the tester...my strangest reaction ever.
EZ-test STD came up with blacks, blues, oranges maybe some others.
Phase 1/2- reaction to blue
Phase 3/2- drops of bottle 3 made solution to dark colour of pill- added drops of bottle 2- no reaction after 3 mins.
Cant give a good description on time & effects of this pill as I had already consumed BJ's earlier.
Reports from others however were that they were a smooth cruisy ride which made for a great sunday beside the pool. Certainly not a strong dose but enough to get you on the level.
Pink Armani's still doing the rounds & loving it. Certainly recommend these even for the regular poppers. These are a very nice pill with good come up strong peak with long legs & no bad after effects.
White Omegas are here in small qty. These tested orange for the wizzer.... Small dose only.
[ 14 January 2003: Message edited by: BigTrancer ]

heh, swim said he was getting harleys at first but ended up with 007's .. lucky.
i dunno why they bother putting speed in pills, should just sell it in little baggies like everyone else so its smokeable.

i had a cherry last nite. not bad, very lovey and dancy. i have posted a report on pillreports, if anyone wants more info on these.
definatly not as bad as people have been saying!

Status
Not open for further replies.