Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

The Best Pills of 2002

hip-pop

Bluelighter
It's now 2003, what are your opinions on the best pills of 2002???
From the ones that I've had during that year. My top 5 would be.
1. Orange Stickman/XO/Windmills
2. Pink Safe Sex
3. Orange Armanis
4. White Doves
5. Beige/Pink Versaces

I have had almost every pill that has come out in Perth in 2002 although i missed a few towards the end.
Starting from the beginning in order mentioning only the best pills in my opinion and ignoring what i thought were average there were
* Blue Domes - there was heaps - people raved on about them for ages
* White Stars (Star of David) - there was so many, some people began saying they don't get fucked up of them anymore and want something else, little did they realise they need a little break.
* Pink Playboys/Blue Ducks - there was only few, but would have to be some of the best pills I've had
* Blue Sky - quite strong
* Green Fish - fat fucker and fucking strong
* Pink Safe Sex - I haven't had but everyone said they were amazing
* Stickman/Jumping Jack - fucked me up good - but that's after I've taken a break. I know many have said they are quite average.
* Light blue Gatecrasher - not the strongest but definetelly the cleanest I have had. Had one on NYE.
Of course there have been many pills in between the ones I have mentioned but all seemed quite average or below average to me.

fucking great pills = orange JA's. had these again on nye from a mates stash.....had two and was pleasantly fucked for 10 hours....great comedown...so clean. second best pill i've had in the 14 years of pilling.
great pills = green honda's, orange U2's, brown kisses, pink cautions, green dR's and aqua MTV's
OK pills = blue polo's, blue sky's and beige hammers
disappointing pills = beige versaces and light blue dexters.
there's probably a few more but i can't be fucked trying to stir-up my jaded memory.
anyway 2003 is a year of abstinence for me....so 2002 will be a year of fond memories....for a long fucking time.....what a year!

fuck, what an effort to try and remember the quality of 2002, but here goes;
1. pink heart - came out in january and not many were around, with a lot of fakes following soon after. by far the best pill of the year.
2. pink safe sex - close second, almost impossible to split the top two. however i think the pink heart comes first, due to my tolerance levels when consuming both these. how ever the pink safe sexes were awesome.
3. pink versaces - when they first came out there were some pink ones, which i thought were slightly different to the beige. the versaces rocked my world, how ever there has never been so much argument/discussion on any pill but this one. with so many different batches, many people got great ones while for others they did nothin!
4. pink ladies - these pills were fuckin awesome, only got my hands on em once, but i made the most of em. i dunno what it is with me, but pink pills did the trick for me in 2002!
5. yellow tp - from all reports, fucking great pills, however only had one, and it was my fourth in the night, so can't give it a fair rating.
Other pills i didn't get a chance to try were blue d & g, green honda, and whatever else didn't reach me.
Others which were unlucky not to get in the top 5; dexters (blue & white), safe sexes (yellow & blue), pink kangaroos (qantas?), pink cu's, green rn's (some say a bit dodgy, i thought they were fucking great) and grey l's.
So there's my 2002 in review, however 2002 was also the year my preference in party drugs changed from mdma to k!
Everyone have a happy and safe new year!

i don't do pills that much, and only started at the beginning of last year, but here are the best ones i had last year from around Cairns.
1. White Dove
2. Grey Smiley
3. Red/Pink Armani
4. White 007
5. Green Cap(was told it was a crushed up croc, but you can never know with caps)
I literally had the best 2 nights of my life over NYE and NYD, and that was thanks to the Doves and the Armanis!
I also got shouted two lines of a Green Fish today, and it would rate up there with the best, but I can't say until I have had a whole.
[ 03 January 2003: Message edited by: sonic_reality ]

1. Pink Heart
2. Green CU
3. Yellow TP
4. Orange JA
5. Green Honda
There were a few others basically on par with these.. but oh well :)

prob. missed a few but in order of apperance my top five are:
Pink Heart (Jan)
Orange Flower (Jan)
Yellow Shark (June)
Blue Safe Sex (October)
Blue B29 (November)

1. Nurofen (After a big night on the piss)
2. Nurofen Plus (After an even bigger night on the piss)
3. Oh yeah Yellow TP's

Some of the standout performers where:
Pink Safe Sex
Green CU
Green Honda
Pink Kangaroo
Blue Sky
Yellow XO

orange ja's
green honda's
pink ladies
versaces
safe sexes
melodies
and the mother of all: blue fish

as my good friend chris says "the best pill is ALWAYS your next one"

pink safe sex/durex.
blue skys, orange U2s, pink playboys, pink hearts, aqua MTVs, and white BVLs.
*edit* the blue D&Gs!! these must have been very inconsistent with dosage because nobody else had a time like i did, but they were MIGHTY FINE MDA!
[ 08 January 2003: Message edited by: melancholic ]

I must second ruski's Pink Heart motion.
All in favour say "aye!"
I believe the "aye's" have it..
I declare the motion passed.