Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

do's and don'ts

Kid Kanobi

Bluelighter
I got a few definet don'ts, the white versarchies round at the moment are total crap, obviosly a shoddy local. The white bacardis with bat symbal on one side and line down other is decent but no wear near as good as the blue dexters goin round. There is a batch of white clovers goin round that is heaps smacky so watch out, the green and red are pretty good though

You should place this info in relevant city threads.
Expect this to be closed in 3...2...1...

There is a batch of white clovers goin round that is heaps smacky so watch out,
Sorry, but
AH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA...ahem
Thankyou. :)
My suggestion is that you check your terminology a bit. That "Smacky" feeling is actually the feeling of real MDMA (what you may lovingly refer to as "Ecstacy").
Also, give this a read sometime. It's useful if you want to be considered a good poster here.
Welcome to bluelight :)

To give Kid Kanobi a chance to reply, I'll leave this thread open for now.
A few questions relevant to BT's thread as linked by nickthecheese
What city are you from?
Were the pills tested? If yes, what were the results?
Were your comments based completely upon personal observations or did others report similar effects with each type of pill?
With regards to the term smacky; It is not a preferred term to use when posting reports. Often a strong dose of MDMA can produce a laid back feeling which is often described as being smacky. General feeling around here is that this term confuses some people into thinking smacky means heroin is in pills, which has only been reported on VERY rare occasions.
Oh, and welcome to The New BlueLight :)

and... errr Mr "Kid Kanobe" (greenlighter)
sorry, but if you're going to start useless threads like this one then pick a bluelight alias for yourself that isn't already being used by an established and well respected Sydney DJ

in sydney where i was for nye i was talking to alot of ppl that had green mitzi's, most to all of them (that i can remember) were VERY smacked out and Very annoyied that they couldnt get off their asses
MDA will usually do this to me so i'll make a very poorly educated guess that these may be MDA pills, anyone tested them?
they might be just a very strong dose of MDMA, just with too many ppl dumping as many as they think possible in one go, smacking them on their asses 4 a LONG time
[ 03 January 2003: Message edited by: crapdumwasteoftime ]

White versaces being bunk? Interesting.....
Although I am not sure where you are from at all, the versaces that were here in Melb a short time ago, were not bunk at all.
Maybe abit more research and information would be adviseable rather than just charging in and throwing statements and generalisations all over the place.
Read the link Kid Kenobe, I think youll find it will help you alot in your future posts.
We all have to start somewhere..
:) :)

Kid Kanobi: If you have further questions or comments that need clarification, please feel free to post them here.
BigTrancer :)

I would just like to say the attitude of the moderators respones to kid kinobi's post is very nice and positive. my hat off to you all.
and my welcomes to bluelight also. reading that link 5 or 6 posts above is outstanding information. definately suggest it.

Glad you liked the linked Guidelines thread.
By the way, if you happen to read a (open) thread that you think is really interesting and that you think a lot of other people might find really worth reading... but in which there's been no recent replies in the last few weeks/months so it's long since disappeared from the front page, feel free to *bump* that thread for others to read.
I sometimes do it myself, when there's a thread that contains really good information, or something that's recently become a relevant topic. All you have to do is reply to the thread with *bump* or "bump" and that will move the old thread back to the top of the topic list... if nobody else replies it will disappear again quickly enough. If, on the other hand, lots of people haven't read that thread, then they get a chance to add their comments, and discuss the issue too.
e.g., I like to bump the Loved Up vs. Fucked Up thread (which is one of my favourites, and which I think kinda has some relevance to this current thread) and all of our Link and FAQ threads once every few months.
BigTrancer :)
[ 04 January 2003: Message edited by: BigTrancer ]