Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

NYE DUDS?

Kee-Low

Bluelighter
-Melbourne-
16 pills.... 8 1/2 (5 1/2 Cherries and 3 blue dexters) each for me and my partner over the course of nye and nyd and the most i think i got wasted was wobbly legs for a few hours and an intense headache.
Although i did loose 6 kilos, which is alright seeing as i pigged out over xmas.
Fucking dud night everyone else around me was trashed and i spent a small fortune on drugs that did'nt work.
How do you like them apples?

Sounds to me that you just wasted a lot of $ on pills when maybe you need to take a rest.
That said, why bother taking the 3rd or 4th pills when the first 2 didnt do anything?

sounds very much top me like u have a classic case of TOLERANCE... maybe a break is in order? losing 6 kilos would inicate the drugs did SOMETHING...
give it a month or 2, and i bet itll all be back...

I hadn't have any for 3 months...just incase that did happen.
I think i lost so much weight due to walking around a certain nyd party all day.

you shoulda swapped 4 of those pills for a few grams of speed. Thats been my opinion of late anyway....only got so much serotonin in ya for the pills to work there magic with...
Also, its hard to notice the subtle (but awesome..) effects of your pills with such high expectations (no pun intended!) that we all get on NYE, not to mention the 'crazy' hustle n bustle at a huge event. That being said, Ive tried the cherries and dont think theyre the greatest pills goin around either.
...PHEW...Id like to thank my brain for eventually allowing me to think hard enough to be able to effective say want I wanted to say!!

If the cherries were the gray ones floating around at the moment, my friends and I had a few and they were awesome! Not a particularly head-fuck-ey pill, but really cruisey...maybe you did just have too high an expectation? However, a couple of friends get some blue blanks (domed, bright blue in colour, scored on one side, blank on the other) and these apparently had no effect and were rumoured to be demazin...?

16 pills.... 8 1/2 (5 1/2 Cherries and 3 blue dexters) each for me and my partner over the course of nye and nyd and the most i think i got wasted was wobbly legs for a few hours and an intense headache.
Did you stop and think, at any point, that 'this just isn't working'... or did you just figure you'd paid for the pills, might as well eat them all? I guess, your positive outcome from this situation is that you didn't hurt yourself besides some serious dehydration losses.
Sounds like you got ripped off with some bunk pills, had you tested them to see beforehand if they actually contained MDxx-like chemicals?
Alternatively, perhaps something else interfered with the MDMA acting properly... are you on SSRI antidepressants or other medication that could affect MDMA?
BigTrancer :)
PS: 8.5 + 8.5 = 17 ;)
[ 03 January 2003: Message edited by: BigTrancer ]

^^^^^^^^^ They only want you when you're 17, when 21 your no fun!
Tabernacle's prognosis accumulated tolerance even after 3 months, coupled with possibly bunk pills or at the very least weak MDxx with alot of other shite, caffiene, pseudoephedrine/ephedrine, smitcheons of speed. Did you indulge in poly-drug use, say something that could have blown the MD out of the water, lot's o acid or K, maby? Or maby the vibe of a big event didn't allow the conditions to fully let yourselves go. Just put it down as one of those parties where one way or another it just turns into stoogeville, sumthink to do with NYE and all the high expectations everyone has, i just treated it like any other weekend and had a ball, and am much richer for it

Well, what can I say....when your on a bender...your on a bender. Sometimes we all go a bit funny.
We all test the limits and boundaries sometimes and the positive feedback that you have received is testament to the application of the topic in question.
But bloody hell, you guys have some pretty big boundaries !!!!!!
Onward march.........