• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs 6APB vs. MDAI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osiris9

Greenlighter
I've experienced both but for various reasons* I'm not sure which is the more 'powerful'. By that I mean which gives the greatest effects?

Okay. Down to brass tacks - I can't decide which to get!!

My initial instinct is 6APB though it seems to take a long time to come up. Any info/experiences would be much appreciated (yes I've searched but not found a direct comparison of the two).

* I've only ever taken them together (6APB followed 2hrs later by MDAI) and so don't know which was giving the biggest effects.

I've only had the browny colour Mdai and I thought it wasnt very good at all. I hear the white coloured stuff is much better.

IMO 6APB wins hands down.

^^ maybe if you did try them u could offer a an opinion worth reading then, hey.

both no namer drugs, i dont even wana consider them drugs. just some lower end shit that supposably can potentially have somewhat grand effects. garbage in my opinion, but i dont know cuz i never tried.

This comments about as useful as chocolate teapot.

I don't know anything about 6APB, but MDAI is not at all "powerful" on its own. It's pleasant but subtle. They say it's a lot better combined with a stimulant, but there are some neurotoxicity concerns if you use the wrong kind of stimulant.

6-APB was giving you the main affects, MDAI would have only have potentiated these affects..

I've never done a decent dose of 6-APB or any dose of MDAI but from reading reports it's obvious which is stronger / gives more intense affect..

6-APB is the powerful one.

MDAI is mellow and weak, though it starts to produce empathogen-like effects if you take it in combination with a stimulant. I suspect that 6-APB + MDAI would be more fun than either on their own, assuming the doses were chosen well.

^^ maybe if you did try them u could offer a an opinion worth reading then, hey.

Unapproved.

I have only tried 6-apb, and not MDAI. I liked 6-apb, but personally I prefer methylone over it. I would love to try MDAI so unfortunately I cannot offer a quality opinion on which is better, but I would like to know as well. I'm in the mood to try some new RC's.

Okay. Down to brass tacks - I can't decide which to get!!

OD isn't here to help you pick out your next high. If you'd like people's views on these drugs, search around as they've both been discussed. Please check out the standards and guidelines links in my signature and if you have any further questions, please feel free to PM me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.