• ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Movies Showing Crooked Cops

TheLostBoys

Bluelighter
I just seen the movie "Rush" with Jason Patric & Jennifer Jason Leigh. Movie came out back in 1991. Shows 2 undercover cops nuying & doing drugs like coke & heroin to get the arrests they need. I didnt know cops could do drugs & then turn it against the dealers.

Another movie was "Brooklyns Finest" which shows how one of the main characters in the movie needs money to move his family into a bigger house so hes always looking to steal money from drug busts. The begining of the movie shows him putting a bullet in a guys head & stealing his money.

What other movies with crooked cops have you guys seen & I know there is alot of them out there?

Last edited:
bad lieutenant is sweet. both actually.

Seen both of them & actually liked the 2nd one with Nicholas Cage a bit more to my surprise. I didnt think Cage could play a down & out drug addicted cop but he pulled it off.

street kings is good, the sequel is shiiiiit

Very good movie with Keanu Reeves & Forest Whitaker. I have the DVD. That movie probably has the most crooked cops ive ever seen, I cant believe I didnt remember that one.

Training Day > 99% of crooked cop movies.

Thats a classic as well. I always wondered if I was put in that position my first day, would I go with the flow & take the money or would they be setting me up to see if I would take the bait. Tough spot.