• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids doctor threatens police because of dirty urine help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FPU4eva

Bluelighter
so i had a suboxone appointment today andtheyfound cannabis in my system so he told me i signed a waiver to wave confidentality he said he would forward myurine results to state police can he dothis? and can i sue for mal practice? thedoctor is a pill mill

He can do that (ask you to waive confidentiality), you don't have to sign it though. You're allowed to go see another doctor unless you're on probation or something.

why the hell would you waive your confidentiality voluntarily? Sounds like the OP is stupid. case closed.

how old are you? you arent getting in trouble with anyone but your mommy kiddie relax

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think it's against the law to test positive for drugs. You'd have to read the actual thing that you signed.

You also seem like you're still in high school. I think he's just trying to scare you.

im19, my moms cool with weed she bitched at thedoctor for being dumb i reported him to themedical board
edit:my keyboard sucks thats why so many spelling errors but no igraduated

Last edited:
OK. I've been 19 living with my parents before. You and your mom probably took the right action. Get a new keyboard.

A dr isn't really going to waste time reporting you to the cops - idle threats. Its not remotely worth his time to make court appearances because he caught you with weed in your urine. Its not like you lifted his Rx pad.

Also I'm fairly certain that on some remote chance he was that level of a douche his piss test wouldn't hold inbcourt and that the court would have to readmionistrer one for it to admissable.

im19, my moms cool with weed she bitched at thedoctor for being dumb i reported him to themedical board
edit:my keyboard sucks thats why so many spelling errors but no igraduated

i dont think he is going to call the cops, even if he did i doubt the cops would even follow up. most likely he is just trying to scare you.

edit: for future reference, whenever you see a new doctor make sure you check the box that says "I DO NOT give permission to release my information to ANY ONE"

doctors can be sneaky little fucks.

i dont think he is going to call the cops, even if he did i doubt the cops would even follow up. most likely he is just trying to scare you.

edit: for future reference, whenever you see a new doctor make sure you check the box that says "I DO NOT give permission to release my information to ANY ONE"

doctors can be sneaky little fucks.

yeah this doctor was a quake for sure, i reported him to the medical board so they have to review it, i see tons of fiends walking out with oxy

It looks like this has more or less been resolved and its not OD material anyway so I'm going to close this. If you're wondering about that second point, read our guidelines and standards links in my signatures and PM me if you have any questions.

Even if the waiver he had you sign is rock-solid, you can still withdraw it at any time. Just send the doctor a statement (in writing) that universally withdraws your consent for the disclosure of any and all protected health information to be safe for the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.