• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin New to Heroin need help administering my black tar

bustystclair

Greenlighter
So I came across some "black tar," and thought I'd try it. I bought 2 grams for what I thought was expensive, put it on some foil, and smoked it using a toilet paper tube.

Nothing happened. So after several days of working at it, I finally cut the bottom off a pop bottle and just heated the foil and let the smoke collect, then took the lid off and tried to inhale it all at once.

Still nothing but a real mild buzz like valium.

I'm familiar with opiates; I can do up to 40 mg's of oxycodone and get a serious buzz, more than that and I'm toast.

The stuff I smoked tasted and smelled like vinegar, is that normal? It was very hard to smoke due to the harshness.

I thought for sure I'd get high, but maybe I didn't do it right, or maybe it was bunk. Can anyone give me some advice? The guy I bought it from has been reliable with pills, but I have zero experience with heroin.

sounds legit cause of the vinegar but might be shitty quality or you just need to learn how to really chase the smoke/tar down the foil, love the harshness.

Smoking it can be difficult. I'd recommend dissolving a bit of tar in a small amount of water and snorting instead. Be sure you ignore the lack of effect from smoking while choosing a low starting dose.

I don't know...

Yeah I've smoked weed and whatnot so I'm familiar with the smoking experience. I don't know what else I could have done to get a good hit! This was just like waaay too much work for the teeny tiny buzz I got, especially since I've been doing opiates in pill form for years now. :\

Amapola, dissolve and then snort the liquid? It was my first time so I don't know if the experience was worth repeating...

Yeah I've smoked weed and whatnot so I'm familiar with the smoking experience. I don't know what else I could have done to get a good hit! This was just like waaay too much work for the teeny tiny buzz I got, especially since I've been doing opiates in pill form for years now. :\

Weed is nothing compared to heroin. You don't even smoke it the same way. If you did you just wasted it because the temperature you put the heroin was burned so it didn't even affect you in any way. You need to use a tin foil etc or a pookie

Amapola, dissolve and then snort the liquid?
Yessir. You can snort just the tar as well if it's brown powder consistency (e.g. cut with lactose) but the gooey tarry stuff doesn't work up the nose unless dissolved so it can spread out.

No the stuff I got was really really black and sticky...just like tar. I could hardly cut out a chunk for the stickyness.

Then it needs to be dissolved.

Check out the OD Directory as linked in my signature for lots of information on smoking heroin and black tar in general.

Last edited: