• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants MDPV- Legal Synthetic NDRI

Status
Not open for further replies.

ColdPhuzeon

Greenlighter
Althought MDPV is not specifically in the amphetamine chemical family, it works and actually is used in much the same way stimulants are used.
MDPV full chemical ID is Methylenedioxypyrovalerone. It is specifically a Noepinepherine-Dopamine Reuptake inhibitor. It works quite similar to cocaine and amphetamines, and the ADD meds. It it legal in much of the world, for now, since it is new and has not been officially tested by the FDA and also has been IDd by the DEA, but they have not determined it to be enough of an issue to deem dangerous and should be federally prohibited.
From my experience so far, I have determined that it is actually a very potent and tricky drug to administer, since many who try it are convinced since it is a legal upper that it is likely a very weak and crappy alternative to real stimulants. Well no, this stuff is for real, and it does produce very strickingly similar psychological effects, however taken in high doses can cause heart problems, extreme paranoia and panic attacks and mild convulsions. Many attempt insufflating initially, and I made the mistake of doing a dose about the size of a typical line of cocaine, SONEVER DO THIS!!!
It is more like methamphetamine. It only requires a "bump" to recieve the initial effects, and the effects last up to 3.5, and the unwanted side effects can last up to 8-48 hours. USE WITH CAUTION. I found it great for my ADHD, and I decided to administer capsules with around 5-20 mg.

You're not the first one, and it's not legal in many jurisdictions.

You can write up a trip report by going to Trip Reports, looking up the rules, and then writing it up accordingly.

This is Other Drugs, where trip reports do not belong.

Status
Not open for further replies.