• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos phenazepam - not blacking out on 10mg?

thedeadlywar

Bluelighter
I got a gram of it the other day, started really low, nothing, so i kept upping my dose. 10mg gets you pretty fucked up but doesn't black you out in my case. Is this normal?!

Sounds like it's probably about 10% purity to me.

I've never tried phenazepam though.

Phenazepam is very potent but there's no way we can know the potency of what YOU have so you saying 10mg means fuck all - that 10mg could be 10mg or it could be 0mg plus without knowing your exact benzo tolerance, even if we did know the potency of what you have, we can't approximate expected effects.

If you didn't have a very large tolerance and actually took 10mg of phenazepam (assuming 100% purity), I would expect you to wake up in 2-3 days with no memory of all the stupid shit you did after you took it.

agreed with above - a 10mg dose on me with some tolerance will lead to a blackout in most cases, among other things. Take it easy on the dose and ensure the 10mg was properly measured. Either way, that's far too high of a dose.

Last edited:
Phenazepam is notoriously cut... The exact amount varies widely so it is hard to gauge properly. If you got some effects from 10mg you might be able to get similar effects from 10mg on other occasions if it is mixed properly, which it hopefully is. Enough experimenting and you should be able to get down what you need to relax a bit. Don't expect anything too great-- It just relaxes you a bit at reasonable doses. Going overboard usually results in blackouts so be careful not to dose too much, I'm sure you already know this though!

Weird. That's basically 100mg of valium. Don't be alarmed, but I think you might be jesus...

^that's assuming it is NOT cut to shit but given the market, chances are high that it is.

10mg to get high? Definitely cut! 0.5 is apparently TD, recreational dose about 2mg.

I'd probably agree with Captain.Heroin's 10% purity. :)

Don't be alarmed, but I think you might be jesus...

Bahaha!

well for those of you freaking out over a 10mg dose, i was addicted to 5mg clonazepam + 10mg phenazepam 80%+/- at once every day.. 10mg phenaz is only equal to 5mg clonaz.. so for anyone with at least a little tolerance it really isn't THAT high of a dosage that you would need to be "Jesus" to take.

And dont question my phenazepams credibility because answers will get me in trouble i think.
people that know me and that have been around a while know why.

^ no one is saying its impossible to GET to that level but we're assuming that the OP doesn't have the huge tolerance that you did.

I can't speak for him, but for you it took years to get to the point where you're taking 10mg phenazepam and 5mg clonazepam daily, right? I've known the OP for a couple years and I'm relatively confident in saying he doesn't have near that high of a tolerance or physical dependence.

^ no one is saying its impossible to GET to that level but we're assuming that the OP doesn't have the huge tolerance that you did.

I can't speak for him, but for you it took years to get to the point where you're taking 10mg phenazepam and 5mg clonazepam daily, right? I've known the OP for a couple years and I'm relatively confident in saying he doesn't have near that high of a tolerance or physical dependence.

yes it took me a while to get where i got and getting off it was hell. (i actually still don't feel 100% )
but i was just saying that what he took is equiv to 5mg kpins or xanax which yes is a lot if you have no tolerance but if you have at least a little tolerance it wont have you nodding and passing out in a bowl of ice cream (happened to me) lol.. Or it could, who knows.. everyones different.

But you said you know him so you would no better than me, so i will withdraw my comment based on just knowing about benzos and not the OP and replace it with your comment which is more valid.

^ we used to talk and its been a while so I certainly don't want to speak FOR him... I was just speculating as to what people were responding to and sharing my take on the situation having known him in the past.

No need to withdraw anything :)

iight sounds good.. i don't stop by (BL) as much as i used to so if my comment becomes harm producing like someone saying "oh i can take that much because he did" feel free to UA me.

EDIT: even tho we made it clear it took a while to get where i was at.

10mg to get high? Definitely cut! 0.5 is apparently TD, recreational dose about 2mg.

I'd probably agree with Captain.Heroin's 10% purity. :)

Assuming taking 10mg of actual phenazepam (contained within ten 1mg pills which are made by a manufacturer that actually puts 1mg in each pill) is like taking 100mg of diazepam, I'm wondering what the OP's diazepam intake would be comparable to this phenazepam dosage.

This can give you somewhat of a gauge to be able to find out how pure your material is.

Iv done my fair share 10mgs throughout the day isnt to much if ur tryin to get smashed. you didnt redose after taking at least 10? if i wasnt blacked out my judgement was altered like a mother fucker by that much. Phen isnt usually cut ime if you have trusted vendors you wont have this problem. do some research before ordering

is there any way to clean phenazapam? also I think Once my friend came upon fake xanax that was it, I wonder what the doses of thoes pills where...

well for those of you freaking out over a 10mg dose, i was addicted to 5mg clonazepam + 10mg phenazepam 80%+/- at once every day.. 10mg phenaz is only equal to 5mg clonaz.. so for anyone with at least a little tolerance it really isn't THAT high of a dosage that you would need to be "Jesus" to take.

And dont question my phenazepams credibility because answers will get me in trouble i think.
people that know me and that have been around a while know why.

I'll 2nd that 5mg isn't that much clonazepam. I was on 2mg clonaz from the pharmacy, and could double my dose (4mg) on a bad day (had it for anxiety) along with taking 2mg of lorazepam and still be able to function. It was 3mg of lorazepam that seemed to put me to sleep, or 4mg without any clonaz. I only used these 2 for a month daily, so I didn't have a chance to build up a huge tolerance.. If I wanted to abuse/get smashed I'd go for 2mg loraz + 6mg clonz. Its really not that much - but I'm a 220lb male, so I suppose that could have a bit of an affect.

Your lucky it wasn't good quality phenazepam, you would have woken up with a complete path of destruction for being so careless with your dose!

Your lucky it wasn't good quality phenazepam, you would have woken up with a complete path of destruction for being so careless with your dose!

There are two main problems with this chem.

1. The TD dose is much much lower then other drug most have emcourtned (let a lone benzos) wich menas it easiler to OD* (by OD i mean anywhere from passing out to having to prtecent in the ED)

2. Although this has been (should be?) rammed down our throats (for the majority of us in thesese fourms), it's it'ss all about whbo you know[b/] You need o strust when they says 1mg is evarege does and then 1mg is an average dose. Again comes back down to tiration.

Average theoputic doses are around 0.5mg q.i.d. From whhat I can can tell, ~4 (no more the ~5mg)l

My best advice would this chem would be to create a liquip solution for easiler distrbuctution - (although me margin when used inm ssolitation is smalled) the margin for error for phenazepam is quite small.

Last edited:
^if that was AFTER you edited, I'd really hate to see what it looked like before.

Liquid dosing is a good suggestion but make sure you use something its soluble in such as propylene glycol and not just dump it in water.