• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Possible to shoot Tranxene pills? (Clorazepate)

HeroInMyVeins

Greenlighter
I was wondering if it gives a rush. And wondering if it'll even work if you IV it, I know it's sorta similar to valium as it metabolizes into nordiazepam, but can it metabolize to this in your veins?

I know this is one of the few opiates that is water soluble and I have a bunch of 7.5mg pills and I hate how long they take to kick in, it almost takes as long as methadone.

I was wondering if anyone had experience on the subject.

Tranxene is not an opiate it's a benzo. Look it up on drugs.com. Most bozos are not worth injecting and most are not readily soluble in water. There's a thread on which ones are and which ones are not. Use the search engine to find this the or ask one of the mods bc they will know where to find the thread on which benzos are soluble in water and injectable.

The OD Directory, found in my signature or at the top of the Other Drugs forum, is where you find threads if you don't want to struggle with the search engine.

Bioavailability/Half-life MEGA Thread
Benzodiazepines' Solubilities in Water

Clorazepam has an oral bioavailability of 91% so your best bet is to eat it. As a benzo it doesn't produce a rush when shooting but it actually isn't in the solubility in water thread so I looked it up on drugbank.

http://www.drugbank.ca/drugs/DB00628
A water-soluble benzodiazepine derivative effective in the treatment of anxiety. It has also muscle relaxant and anticonvulsant actions. [PubChem]
Experimental Properties
water solubility:Very soluble ---> (from PhysProp Clorazepic Acid 177 mg/L)