• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids 90mg Codeine- how much Dxm?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChronicAbuse

Greenlighter
My pet turtle is considering using Dxm with codeine, considering how little codeine he has(90mg). He is not one for the dissociative drugs , and is more looking at using the dxm as a potentiator of Codeine. How much dxm is recommended for my turtle? keep in mind that he has taken codeine 3-4 times before (never with dxm or any other potentiator) but always around the 250-300mg mark and he finds the swim in his turtle bowl quite pleasant from that dose.

Also, being a very frequent cannabis user, it is quite likely that my turtle will indulge while on this combination, will this have any positive/negative effects?

The codeine is in the form of t3's. crushed and powdered. My turtle is experienced in CWE but feels that it is not necessary at this point, because the maximum dose of tylenol he would be ingesting from the mixture is ~900mg.

Any comments and advice for my pet turtle are welcome, as i wouldn't like to see him floating upside down in his bowl come morning.

please dont refer to yourself as "your turtle". your not fooling anyone and it doesnt prevent you from being prosecuted if an organization ever chooses to do so.

also, i think its actually against BL's rules. allthough I could be wrong. I think its against our guidelines to use SWIM instead of using your name so i would think that acting like your tying to get advice for "your turtle" is also frowned upon.

So please just post in a straight-forward fashion and dont try to hide your identity by using your turtle in place of you. You dont have to give out your name or any personally identifying information but you should atleast stick to your username and, once again, try not to use any other words when describing yourself other than "me", "I", or the like.

I hope you realize that Im just telling you this for your own good and I dont mean to be rude or derogatory or negtive by any means.

Thank you and I hope your "turtle" figures out his problem.

i appreciate the comment, as most other forums i have frequented recccomend some form of avoiding self incrimination. However, i will keep your advice in mind in the future. Any help with the question though? anything would be appreciated

i appreciate the comment, as most other forums i have frequented recccomend some form of avoiding self incrimination. However, i will keep your advice in mind in the future. Any help with the question though? anything would be appreciated

thank you for taking my advice calmly without freakin out and getting all pissed. You would be suprised how often that happens.

anyway, im sorry but i dont know enough about DXM to answer your question accurately enough. Its been too long for me.

I hope you get some advice soon though.

Good Luck,

jamesBrown

No problem, im new here so i am open to constructive criticism, thanks for taking the time to let me know whats what so i dont make a fool of myself even more.

Thats too bad, i was hoping to have the answer tonight, but what can ya do.

"1. The efficacy of codeine, hydrocodone, oxycodone, and dihydrocodeine can be increased by at least 10% by taking them rectally. Inconclusive results have been obtained by heating hydrocodone and codeine cough syrups to 80 degrees Centigrade to boil off the alcohol, and it is suspected that these temperatures may result in the decomposition of the drug. On the other hand the best method for obtaining an opiate solution would be by using Cold Water Extraction on painkiller tablets. This liquid can be shot up the asshole with a plain syringe [no needle!] or medicine dropper or formed into colloids or solids for anal insertion by the addition of corn starch, oatmeal, or baking soda."

i came across that maybe it might help u ..its from a website so im not telling u that its all 100 percent true ...

CWE is a good idea to check into

i dont think i would go the up the ass route tho but u can look up CWE and that might help u ...what form of codeine u have?

ima look for some more info for u ...im sure somebody who knows something will say it ...also did u try searching BL for threads involving this topic?

Last edited:
maybe you should send a PM to a moderator and ask your question. or maybe just ask the mod where you could find your answer.

Thank you for that link,it contained some good info that i haven't seen before
i did quite a bit of surfing around to find the answer but unfortunately most codeine-dxm combination's involve high(300-800mg) doses of DXM, and as i am not interested in dissociative psychedelics that is out of the question.
however the link you provided did give me some insight to the issue, thanks for the input

First off - FIRST PERSON PRONOUNS. No swimming, no "friends", no TURTLES. Thank you.

Next, in the 2 iterations of the opioid potentiation thread (one of which you were linked to) alongside other threads created on the topic, you should be able to find lots of information/experience/tips via searching. I recommend using the advanced search feature and then playing around with the search options such as 'title only' and vary your search terms.

really though it comes down to your tolerance and your desired effects and none of us can put a mg dose on that. Only you can best approximate how much it affects you and what effects you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.