• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe Suboxone after hydrocodone

Status
Not open for further replies.

C0mf0rtableyNumb

Greenlighter
I have been off my Suboxone for a few days and i have been taking norcos (which sux now) The last dose i took was 3 of them about 12 hours ago. I am already feeling some moderate withdrawl (chills, hot and cold flashes, watery eyes, the need to stretch and yawn constantly, and sweats) How soon can I take my suboxone and can I take a full 8mg pill? Looking for a fast response plz cuz I am NOT feeling good. This was stupid and i'm never doing that shit again! Thanks for your help in advance...

If you're last dose of norco was 12 hours ago, you should be good to take your subs now!

This has been covered a million times, please use the search engine, browse the suboxone mega thread, and check out Basic Drug Discussion.

There is not correct answer in regards to hours after your last does, just wait til you are sufficiently sick. If you are exhibiting moderate withdrawal symptoms at this point, you should be good to go. Maybe start with 2mg and work your way up, you definitely should NOT need 8mg of suboxone for a measly hydrocodone habit.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.