Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

New Drug? Need Info: Black Sesame

TiggerMunch

Bluelighter
My mate knows a guy who has these little black things that are about the same size as a sesame seed and are black.
Although he himself hasnt tried it yet, he says he has been ppl crush it up and put it into hot water and then drinking the water. He also said it is possible to just eat it as well.
The effects descibed to me are a toned down mixture of speed and ecstacy: energy, unable to sit still, wanting to dance, slight euphoria/happiness, inability to sleep. These effects are reported to last for over 6 hours.
Im curious to know what the ingredient in such a small package might be. If anyone knows of these "Black Sesames" or of something similar please help me out. Im thinking of trying them but i'd like to know abit more b4 i do.

Sounds like a microdot to me. LSD. My only experience with one was some years ago in Byron. I was given...well encouraged to have... a half. It was strong, very strong. Be careful, if you aren't used to acid, have at the most a very small piece first. Some microdots of the 70's were reputed to contain up to 500ug of LSD!
By the way, on the subject of acid, has anyone heard anything of the strength of scooby doos? I seem to remember something on these, but I can't find anything using tse

Yes, i too thought it might be a microdot but i was hesitant due to the fact that no visual effects were reported.
It was also recommended that only half be taken.
Thanks for your reply ^^^
I'd appreciate more responses, particularly regarding "Black Sesames"

The scooby doos are pretty shit. well, they are shit up here in Cairns, i don't know about where you are.
A friend of mine had three and reckons it was only slightly better than the time that we both had one sugarcube. i would have thought that three would have blown him off his feet(he had only ever dropped one a night), but he was still able to talk properly and was just cruising around like nothing much was happening.
I had one scooby doo, and got small visuals, nothing too special. i didn't even feel like laughing when i was on the scooby doos. and that is very strange for me, as i am usually the one on the floor in a laughing mess.

Hey TiggerMunch,
Doing a quick search on the net I found that the term 'black sesame' is psychotropic drug.
Extract of an article:
Police today (February 23) laid a charge of trafficking in a dangerous drug against a 38-year-old man arrested in connection with the seizure of a psychotropic drug called "black sesame" in Mong Kok yesterday (February 22).
He will appear in North Kowloon Magistracy tomorrow (February 24) to face his charge.
A 38-year-old woman, arrested together with him, was released on $2,000 bail and she will report back to Police one month later.
Police Report No.7
Issued by PPRB
End /1830 hrs, Friday, February 23, 2001 (CC/AI)
NNNN
Link
Here
Personally never heard of it myself.
Sounds a bit weird though LSD not having visuals...
F

I've heard of something that matches this description being called "crocodile tears" locally in Melbourne, but that was around 12 months ago. They weren't prevalent, and I've only seen them a couple of times. I assumed they were a kind of microdot.
BigTrancer :)

Thanks sonic_reality, it feels better to think the local Xmas period may not be as full on for novices and HM workers. It would seem that after a long drought, this is the latest thing round these parts.
I’m curious as to what this “black sesame” contains. I guess the title refers simply to the form. It certainly doesn’t appear to be based upon sesame products. Although there are several starting materials in sesame for possible psychoactive compounds, they are only present in tiny amounts. There is an abundance of nutritious things which certainly explains why sesame seeds are good for you.
I was initially a bit hesitant to say microdot in response to TiggerMunch’s post. The microdot I saw was like a small piece of gelatinous plastic, and would have been difficult to crush up. But then again, are there any hard and fast rules on what constitutes a microdot? I do remember something about the original material being very absorbent.
In reference to no reported visuals; lower doses of LSD may produce no visuals but still be quite psychoactive.

The last microdots this little black duck sampled was in 1996, and they were little dark purple pellet kinda things. Basically impossible to spilt in half (they'd fly off around the room and never be found again). We figured this was because they were made of porcelin, yet very poorly made, as they were all slightly different looking.
Unlike all the stories I'd heard of microdots, these were actually comparatively weak. We consumed these on several occasions, over quite some period of time (they were popular were I lived for some reason) and we all felt they were average, at best.
That said, I have heard whispers of microdots re-emerging in Oz, however haven't heard them being refered to as Black Sesame.
:)
[ 18 December 2002: Message edited by: Flexistentialist ]

So far as I know peeps, the term " black sesame " indeed does refer to microdots, as elicited above. I last had microdots in Australia that looked exactly like black sesame seeds two years ago. Effects were as per normal microdots to my mind, definitely very visual. (Then again, I have continuous visuals when straight....). The name "black sesame" comes from Hong Kong and is a translation from the Cantonese "haw ji mah" (I'm sure that spelling is quite wrong but that's what it sounds like anyway). Apparently, their reputation in Hong Kong is that of a date-rape drug.

microdots never left...
There has bin a fair bit of anphetamine based acid around where im from atm (its quite good, i havent tripped like that in years)...
is it common mixing anphets with acid?

No LSD can't be amphetamine based, or cocaine based or anything else based. LSD is a tryptamine. Any small changes and it aint LSD anymore, and most likey will also be totally inactive.
There are few things potent enough to substitute for LSD that would fit on a blotter.
Now, if you said you had a tablet with both amphetamine and LSD in it; this is possible but I imagine rather uncommon.
LSD is active at ~ 50 micrograms, amphetamine active at around 2,000 to 5,000 micrograms or 2-5 milligrams

earlier in the year we came into contact with microdots that looked a lot like sesame seeds, and only on really close inspection could you see any signs of it being "pressed".
I mean, it was TINY ... easily as small as a poppy seed. We had our reservations about them, but *phew* ... the most amazing experience of my life. If is them, consider yourself very lucky. They are strong, and if people are saying they're not visual then I would be suspicious of their authenticity.
babydoc had an interesting theory on what they were. She thinks its a porous ceramic material. We crushed one up and I think she's on the money. Jet black on the inside with tiny tiny holes, sort of like if you smash a brick.
anyway :)

well how would u explain seeing someone mix the two together and drink some and still trip really hard then? i know the chem dont make sense, but ive seen it wih my own eyes...
[ 19 December 2002: Message edited by: Scrambled_On_Eggs ]

^ I may be mis-interpreting you but....
No-one is saying you can't mix amphetamines with acid, they are saying that you cannot use amphetamine as a basis for lsd synthasis.

ahhh ... I doubt you would put acid in HOT water and drink it ... and it wouldn't last 6 hours ... perhaps it is an actual seed that is being crushed up ? Or just another format of speed ?

speed with acid sucks, totally takes the 'trip' away.
putting acid in hot water would either make it inactive or very weak at best, due to both heat and other chemicals/organics in the water damaging the highly un-stable substance.
maybe its rock of yaba ?