Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Melbourne Pills 16/12/2002

Strawberry_lovemuffin

Bluelighter
Hi all
Well it's that time of the year again so... what's going around at the moment?
The last thread on this topic was started in July, so it's probably time for a newie.
For your reference, it's Here: Melbourne Pills
I don't have anything to add, as all I've got recently are bunk ones. For reference, those were brown blanks and blue sex (both tested clear).
Understandably, am a little pissed off and am curious what you guys are coming across right now.
[ 16 December 2002: Message edited by: Strawberry_lovemuffin ]

Hey guys...
Pill: White Ladies
Definately MDXX, i take regularly and needed two to really get going. A friend of mine had half and felt nothing really maybe a little energy thats it.
Pill: RN - lightish blue
Something bad is going on there stay away. Made my friends sick and there night was a total blank!
Pill: White Clovers
OHHHH YEHHH BABY bring them on, nice nice hit of MDMA, get them if you can guys.... actually DONT less for meeeeeeee!!! but seriously stock them for NYE!!!!!!
Play safe guys....
Trixxx
[ 16 December 2002: Message edited by: Trixter ]

Pill: Green Fish
MDMA weak pills, i think there differnet batches of it going around.
Pill: Pink Panther
MDA pill. Very strong typical MDA symtoms, last long time.
Pill: Clover
As people been saying good clean pill, but not that strong, need 1.5 pills to really feel affects.
Pill: Light Blue Versace
Tested and no change in colour, so i didnt get them, recommend people stay away.
Pill: Blue Safe sex
This is the only pill i like going around at the moment. They arent as readily available as other pills. They were everywhere few months ago, now their hard to come by.
[ 16 December 2002: Message edited by: payaya ]

Grey L
Imprint: Capital "L", sans serif font, large logo - L measures 5mm vertically, 3.5mm wide.
Colour: Light grey.
Speckles: Dark grey speckles in light to white matrix.
Shape: Round pill, 8.5mm diameter x 4.0mm tall, flat both sides.
Bevel: Approx. 0.5mm bevel both sides.
Domes: Not domed.
Score: No score.
EZ Test: Typical purple to black Marquis reaction.
Suspected contents: Test indicates MDxx present. User reports indicate very intense MDMA effects.
I think there are still a few of these floating around in circulation, so here's some information. Some people find them overwhelmingly strong, take care.
BigTrancer :)
[ 16 December 2002: Message edited by: BigTrancer ]

Sorry my post isnt a bit vague, hoe it's still helpful...
Green butterflies - dark green, slightly speckly on close inspection, imprint of butterly. Dropped one and felt a slight buzz for approx. 30 mins. Not worth the money by any means, HOWEVER there could be various batches out, as a friend also had one and claimed it as "wonderful!"
B29s - Strong suspected MDMA dose, friends can't get enough of these.
Thanks!

If you have one or more of the following at your disposal/consumption for New Years parties than I dare suggest you'll have a good time.
Green Fish
Beige L's
Four-Leaf Clover (White)

always a useful thread. wot about dis one. RN Green? no bevel, no score. flat edges, round pill and fatish depth.
express from the murky black - cafehead

White/grey/beige L's (all the same pill) - these pills are very intense, and the batch that was going around in september was good the batch that is going around now is 10 times better!

RN is a K-Bomb and a shitty one at that
Had one and was sick as a dawg.

Anyone heard of a White Cherry going around ?
Need some info on it.

From pill reports;
Date Submitted 25-Nov-2002
Submitted By chemicalistic
Name: Cherries
Area: Melbourne
Color: White
Logo: Cherries
Shape: Thin, Flat & Round
Rating: 7
Comments: This pill was from the second batch of white cherries, much beta than the first batch.........Pill kicked in within an hour, nice clean rushes not too intense.....Jaw clenching, eye wobbles and a resonable speedy effect also....possibly MDA included in pill, but not sure couldn't get hold of a tester....Pill effects lasted between 3-4 hrs....fairly clean come down
Also this has decent comments. Sounds like MDXX but not real strong.

Don't even bother with a Green Fish IMO, verrrrry weak :)
[ 17 December 2002: Message edited by: fear+loathing ]

both the clovers and browny speckeled melodies going around are good...had the clovers on the w/e...highly recommend them...they have everything...all the effects...a bit loved up but more than anything great to dance on and very chatty...a full energy blast...got them saved for new years...get em if ya can...

I just tested some of the green RN's a couple of night's ago, and they tested purple to black, gave one to a friend and he recieved typical MDMA effects with a reasonable strength.
So if some were Ketamine, not all of them are :D

Had both the Melody's and white clover's on the weekend. Both very lovey (but I always seem to be like that on anything), very nice come down also. Especially the clover

GREEN RN's arent k. dunno bout blue.
clovers. yeah go for it, nice ride every time i've tried them.
dont waste your time with butterflies, never given me no loving, possibly mda and weak at best.
had a small sample of the brown melodies and it gave the desired response. but i dint have enough to give a recommendation.
yellow tp's are still about and munting up a lot of my friends. they cant get enough!

Okay all,
Just tested some pills.
Light yellow / White cK:
- Marquis - No change
- Mandelin - No change
Yellow Clogs:
- Marquis - No change
- Mandelin - Purple in 5 to 10 sec's
Grey Smiley Face (Speckled)
- Marquis - Purple/Black in 3 to 5 sec's
- Mandelin - Black instantly
Blue Pills (Barrels?)
- Marquis - Purple/Black in 4 to 5 sec's
- Mandelin - Black instantly.
Hope this info can help some people out there, testers are slightly old so results might not be 100% acurate, have fun everyone!!
- carrion

Light yellow Bacardi Bats.
Tested purple to black in 6 sec on EZ Test.
I was really happy with these - lasted a looonng time (come up 45 min, peak 1.5 hours, still up for the next 3-4hrs), but we were all pretty fucked up. Eyes rolling around, visuals, nodding off. Not terribly lovey, not dancy at all. Others didn't like them for that reason. I am suspecting MDA - did not test further with the surpreme, but our experiences point that way.
Had a good time anyway. :)
[ 04 January 2003: Message edited by: Strawberry_lovemuffin ]