Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

blood test

Deazed

Bluelighter
i was wondering how long the residual effect of mdxx(and whatever chemials in the pill) stays in ur blood stream, im having trouble with the ex-g/f, as she wont let me see our son, and has said to me that i should take a blood test to prove ive cleaned up my act, and not using.
How long do i need to wait b4 its out of my system??

Hey Deazed,
Im about 90% sure that MDxx has a half-life of about 6 hrs.....meaning that all traces of the chem will be out of your system after 24hrs. Unless of course you have a real bender and eat multiple pills.......in that I guess it would take a little longer for your system to completely pass all the chems.
Although I have never been tested myself.....the above is what I read somewhere.....may have even been bluelight!
**Also rememner that if you've smoked weed recently that it can be traced in your system upto 3 months after your last smoke. Apperently it gets stored in your fat or something.
Good luck and I hope everything works out cool wit your son...

Weed will only stay in the blood for 2-3 days if you are just an on and off user. If you are a fequent user, the time it stays in your system is up to 2-3 weeks.
MDXX substances will definately be out of your body in 1-3 days after a single use, or 3-5 days if you are a heavy user.
As always check out the erowid drug testing vault for more info on drug testing than you can shake a hypodermic at.

Hey Fetish.....
Checked out Erowid from the link in your own post and it clearly states that THC can be detected for upto 12 wks after use.
From EROWID:
"...Habitual or chronic use can be detected in urine for up to 12 weeks depending on quantity, duration, and frequency of use."
Not trying to be a smart-ass or anything but with the potential consequences of having mis-information about the length of time drugs can stay in your system, I thought it was worth pointing out.
(this is where I would put a smiley face, but I dunno how to do 'em!)

coolz so ill stay off it for a few weeks and hope for the best
[ 11 December 2002: Message edited by: Deazed ]

pinkanga: I am completely aware of, and you're correct in saying can THC be detected in your urine for up to 12 weeks, but Deazed was asking about blood tests. You'll see in this url that THC is detected in blood only 2 weeks after use, due to THC being fat soluble, and the excretory system having more to do with fat than the circulatory system does.
Maybe I should have been more specific, hmmm? ;)
[ 11 December 2002: Message edited by: Fetish Jester ]

pinkanga: well done for cross-checking the facts and then mentioning your contention politely in the appropriate thread.
fetishjester: thanks for clarifying your point
Good discussion folks.
BigTrancer :)

pinkanga, I have to dispute that a single dose of MDMA is completely eliminated in 24 hours.
Without going into first order kinetics, compartmental models or distribution factors, a more probable time frame for a person with an average metabolism is around 4 to 5 days. Erowid says perhaps 3-5 here
ask Erowid
Regarding urine tests and what constitutes a probable positive, this is also greatly dependant upon the type of test used. As mentioned in the above link, MDMA also has metabolites which have much longer half lives, and which are likely to significantly extend the time required for a “complete clear”.
If you have MDMA in multiple doses you will also increase the plasma half life, particularly of the R isomer, which rises steadily in ratio to the S isomer with repeated doses (up to a maximum of ~7:1). In other words elimination of the R isomer is slower (& non-linear), much more so for 2 hourly spaced pills compared to 2 taken at once. Also, any renal insufficiency or low 2D6 count is likely to increase redistribution and further slow elimination.
Increased urination and body fluid intake (not too much during the roll, but regular water intake the days following) coupled with good exercise, will all greatly aid in increasing elimination. If you are sensible, the careful use of ammonium chloride can also help considerably, although you should first check with your Dr and or pharmacist, and don't go over the recommended dosage!
THC is a different matter. Ammonium Chloride will likely slow elimination of the acidic metabolites of THC. Once you’re over the amphetamines, you can look at THC by using an alkaliser as apposed to an acidifier to hasten excretion of the lipophilic conjugated THC metabolites. A suitable urinary alkaliser is baking soda, (or a Ural) but again NOT TOO MUCH
Altering urinary pH can be a rather savage means of speeding up body function. Any predisposition with urinary or hepatic problems, or upping the dose could make this practice highly dangerous, so please always check with your Dr. first.
If you are to supply the test yourself, or know which test it is, the simplest method is to test yourself first. An all clear today should ensure an all clear tomorrow. Just have a quiet night in between ;)

dont forget that mdma may not be the only thing in the pills other things can stay in your body for different amounts of time. my friend had a urine test 4 days after takind a pill no mdma was detected but steroids were and he doesnt take them.