Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

PILL INFO REQUEST - Cherries - Cairns

sonic_reality

Bluelighter
Have heard they are alright, but would like to know if anyone here has had them?
also, what are the new Smurfs going around Cairns like? Are they better than the last batch?

For the sake of identifying the pill you're talking about, please post more information on it.
From the Forum Guidelines
9. DO include as MUCH detail as possible when reporting a pill, or requesting information. When requesting or providing information on an ecstasy pill, please include a detailed description of the pill you're refering to. Details such as the pill colour, bevelled/scored/speckled (if present), height/diameter dimensons, texture, and logo should all be included in your post.
:)

I haven't actually seen the pills, it's just that I can get them if I want to. And I would rather hear some reports from Cairns ppl, about these pills b4 I buy them.
I don't know what color the cherries are. I know the smurfs are white and they look like the old batch, but that is all I know about them.
[ 05 December 2002: Message edited by: sonic_reality ]

How are you going to know if what you call the "old batch" of smurfs is what someone else calls the "new batch"???
I'm not being a nazi... But without the relevant info, what's the point in posting? I'm not going to stop you, by all means post away... But have a think about it.

Apollo, not to be a nazi, but cairns is a small town... We generally do know whether its a "new" or "old" batch...
Havent heard much about the cherries, only that they do work (!)
The new smurfs are nice tho, much better than the older ones... The first time i had one i wasnt that impressed, but after eating of the new batch since, i can firmly say they are better...

I remember that there were cherries going around Cairns a bout a month or so ago.
2 cherries with their stems attaching pretty sure the edges were rounded not squared off.
They were of mediocure strength, nothing to call home about!
Cant tell you if they are different to current batch. My estimation is that it is still some of the old batch coming out. Cairns tends to be like that....
As for the smurfs I have the same opinion

I have had "red" cherries In melb about 4-5 months ago.
They were a crimson colour with a double cherry engravement.
Pretty average pill if memeory serves me rightly, not to bad, but no bells and whistles either.

Originally posted by Scrambled_On_Eggs:
Apollo, not to be a nazi, but cairns is a small town... We generally do know whether its a "new" or "old" batch...

1. Prove it.
2. Is "generally" good enough for your safety?

I wasn't saying that it isn't the old batch. If it looks like the old ones, then it probably is. But obviously someone here agrees that it is a new batch(i wouldn't have a clue, caus I didn't try the old ones), caus they have had both batches and say the new ones are different.
See, there was a point in posting this, because I got the answers I was looking for!

the cairns scene is small and the supply is small enough for this type of information to be relivant.
Obviously when someone is talking about new smurfs over old ones they are probably refeering to the logo not what the pill looks like.
eg.
old smurf - white
new murf - blue
This is information goes along way in this community. Not like a big city full of wanker dealers dealing shitty copied pills.
And with known support from the fellow cairns people i can say 'you don't know what your talking about'
let us get back to trying to be safe rather than not being safe at all.
Don't take this in vain.. i'm just trying to make a point.

i agree - we're not trying to be nazis but cairns is a small small small small small scene. Most people are in the know as to what is going on and if shit is going around then it will not take long before EVERYONE knows what to avoid. We're small but definitely close knit

Take any risk you want.
All I'm trying to do is make things safer for you.

As we are constantly told & reminded......
Test Test Test its the only safe way.
For $50 an extreme ez-test kit can save alot dramas & help avoid shit drugs !

how am i taking a risk by asking the people on this board if they have heard of, or consumed one of the pills i mentioned? i don't understand what you are getting at.
i asked because i could get them, but i didn't say i had bought them or was going to consume any. if anything i was making things safer for myself by asking what people thought of them. because of these reports, i am not going to get the cherries, and probably won't get the smurfs either.
and who said i wasn't going to test the pills, if i had of bought them?
i just don't understand how a simple 'pill info request' turned into a discussion about safety.

new versaces in town ..
versaces bats ?
dunno exact name, i do know someone who has taken them and said they were fairly decent, will get back when i know more info

Sorry Apollo, ur comments are well in place (necessary even), tho i think i got my point accross... (i think if u lived here ud know what i meant)
Cherries arent worth it really (if they are white) clean but quite low dose...
find something else if u can...

Moderators job is to make sure that safety is a big part of this site.....
After all if you have a look on the front page, bluelight is about harm minimisation.
In my eyes Apollo is doing his/her job
We supplied what info we could from the small amount of info you gave us, so I hope it did actually help you to make your decision !
Anyway on with the original topic & enough crapping on....

this is the last time i will post in this thread. i know apollo is just doing his/her job, and i think all the moderators do a great job.
i was just wondering where safety came into this thread. all scrambled said was that we 'generally' know whether it is a new or old batch, and it turned into a safety issue.
and yes, i did get the answers i was looking for, and will not be getting either of the pills.
thankyou everyone for your reports, as i would rather save my dosh for something better.
and i hadn't seen the pills, that is why i wasn't able to give much details about them.
to all the moderators, keep up the good work!
i got the info i was looking for, so the moderators can feel free to close this thread if they want to.
[ 09 December 2002: Message edited by: sonic_reality ]